Free KFC Grilled Chicken Today - 10-26-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might consider it if I didn't have to wait until I get off work to go there. I'm sure my KFC will be picked clean before I get to it. I think I'd prefer their fried chicken over grilled anyways.

I also like how pretty much everyone in the comments for the story is bashing KFC. Half of them seem to be from PETA, hah.

What is the MSRP of 1 grilled chicken? 99 cents?

Why? Planning to try to re-sell it in the FSFT forums for some quick profit?

With how long the drive-thru lines are at my local KFCs, I can see wasting .99 on gas burned waiting in line...

i feel bad for the minimum wage employees during these promos. they dont make any extra money, while the colonel is raking it in bigtime when everyone buys $2 corn-syrup drinks to go with.

I didn't take advantage of this yesterday, but my brother said he did and got 2 pieces - 1 via drive-thru and the other in-person. He said it was good and it wasn't more crowded than usual.

I wet to 2 KCFs on the way home and there was no line. Last time I didn't get my chicken!
KCF must be the imitation version of KFC. :D

Speaking of free chicken, I better use my Chick-Fil-A coupon soon. I forgot when it expires, but probably 10/31. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back