Free: Humble Bundle keys for games thru steam/origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Golden Tiger,
Is it possible I trade you a gift I got from pandora's box (Crysis 2 Steam Edition) for the Cyrsis 2 Origin Edition you have? If not, it's cool.

Thanks

Does anyone have a spare Dead Space key for Steam please? Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Golden Tiger,
Is it possible I trade you a gift I got from pandora's box (Crysis 2 Steam Edition) for the Cyrsis 2 Origin Edition you have? If not, it's cool.

Thanks

is there any difference in playing the steam version as to the origin version?

yea I knew that was going to happen. i'm not putting another f/s thread for u mods to delete it. NO THANKS

Hey everyone... was *very* busy the last couple of days, I will catch up on PM's etc. tonight :). Sorry for no replies the past bit!

Thanks. Btw golden tiger I sent you a pm wanting dead space for steam. But I just got that recently, so if you don't mind can I have burnout paradise instead? If you don't have it any steam/origin game will do as long as its not dead space!
Cheers!

Caught up on PM's, currently have 1 Mirror's Edge and 2 Dead Space origin keys left. Updating OP, but I may grab more keys to keep it rolling. Thanks for your patience all on replies.

hello, the Populous key is still available? I'm interested on it I would appreciate it :)

Hate to beg, but if someone has a spare Leviathan: Warships key I would take it off your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back