Free FHM

s0ccergoof

Weaksauce
Found this elsewhere and looked through and did not see any recent FHM freebies, so I thought I would post it. As I was looking through I think its kinda funny that this stuff seems to come around every couple of months or so, at this rate we will all be getting these mags for quite a few years.

http://www.hotimportnights.com/fhm/

PS- you have to have both "spam me" boxes checked in order to get this, so use a throwaway email address

@w00t, i got it to add to my free maxim, stuff, pc mag, computer shopper, information week and electronic gamer.

thanks

If you cant deal with the extra crap they send you.. like post cards for playboy and stuff..

you most likely arent old enough or mature enough to handle the magazine :)

I get FHM and it pisses me off. There is usually about 15 pages of ads before the table of contents. The whole magazine is advertisements. They just put chicks in bikinis in various places in the magazine and guys(and advertisers) love it.

I started getting mine (i think from this thread but may have been another like it) We seriously need a "free magazine stickey"

Anyway now I get this and Popular Science for free....

But okay here is the deal, never sign up for one that asks for a credit card (I dont think this one does) and most importantly never, never, NEVER put your real name. You can put your real last name but not your full name.

Why.... well they may want to start charging you. All you will have to say is that "no one by that name lives here." Simple.

The name I use, and the name all of you should use is.... Peter Lemonjello. I get tons of stuff in the mail for Mr. Lemonjello. Thats how I know its free. And how I know that I ordered it.

Also take that first gmail invite you get and make a spam gmail account. Then hand the rest out here.

Another thing all of you should do, and this is off topic, when signing up for a credit card and it asks for your mothers maiden name, DONT GIVE THEM THE REAL ONE. Use what ever name you want, but its really easy to find out a mothers maiden name. And the credit card company wont care.

Seriously, I called to check on some of my credit charges and they asked me for her name, I told them the real name. The guy said "thats not what we have on record." Then I told him thats her real name and I give a fake one out for security reasons, tell him the fake name and all is well. You could use "Lemonjello" as your fake mothers maiden name too, but just make sure its something you will remember. Also sign up for everycard with that name to avoid confusion.

Back