Free FHM, Maxim, Stuff, Blender, Giant subscriptions

dragon

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.mpfree.com/OrderMagazine.asp

You have to sign up at www.mpfree.com after you confirm your email address you get this offer in an email. Membership is free and quick to register for! You don't have to sign up for offers or pay anything to get this. Just wanted to give you heads up.

Here's the email I got from them:
As a bonus for being a member of MPFree, you are entitled to a free one-year magazine subscription. Choose from any of the following: Maxim, Blender, Giant, FHM or Stuff. Just click here to subscribe for free now.

I got my email, and signed up for one of the magazines, then hit back on the browser and signed up for one of the others. I haven't had Maxim or Stuff before, so I hope it works and I get both. I already got FHM from another thread here...

TYOP. This should be a nice padding to my existing subscriptions. Hopefully they come through, that was a lengthy signup process though.

Got my first copy of FHM today.....my wife is bugging out because I also got free subscriptions to maxim, stuff and blender.

bearax said:
Got my first copy of FHM today.....my wife is bugging out because I also got free subscriptions to maxim, stuff and blender.

Whys she bugging out? Better than paying for them :) My CFO loves the freebies.

I dont see that this offer is still valid? All i get is offers for free mp3's...... No stuff, FHM, or Maxium offers.. :(

glad I passed on it then when I first saw it...i have all those mags for at least another 5 years anyways...

I just signed up then clicked the lick at the top of the page. Thanks for the free mags.

Back