free coke rewards codes

stainremover

2[H]4U
i have no idea how these things work, i just like diet coke. these codes are from 12 packs.

used
used

Last edited:
They give rewards at a stunningly slow rate and if you ever go 90 days without entering a code all your points go away. I'm not really a fan even though I probably do get a code at least every 90 days. The fact that I can and have lost my points collection makes it not worth my time.

They give rewards at a stunningly slow rate and if you ever go 90 days without entering a code all your points go away. I'm not really a fan even though I probably do get a code at least every 90 days. The fact that I can and have lost my points collection makes it not worth my time.

They can kiss my Pepsi ass as far as I'm concerned. I had over 1k pts and probably lost part of my eyesight reading those blurry numbers. I guess I didn't read the rules, but the fact that you CAN lose your points is BS in my book. Anyways, my fault, but not worth my time now either. Beware the 90 day time limit for those of you inputting codes!!!!

Ok here's my problem with this lame coke code system... I have enough caps saved (a ziplock full of 2-liter caps) but the problem is putting all the codes into the coke website.

Most of them are barely readable to being with, and the codes take almost a minute to process each...... That will take like an hour to do all these (not worth a $3 pack of 12 cans)......... anyone know a trick so I can just input the 50+ caps all at once? Is there maybe a special page for multiple caps?

A little trick to reading the codes is take a flashlight and put it behind the cap and you can read it real easy then. And you can sometimes get the plastic out from inside the cap helps also. As far as i know it is just one code at a time.

We got in it about the free 12-pack of drinks they had. Well it cost me 240 points in the end for their mistake. Since it wasn't suppose to be free and they admitted that but still i had to pay 240 points for it. Who would take coke points and buy more drinks? And when it is 240 points to get a 12-pack.....

Last edited:
where the hell does pepsi have codes? i drink at least a 2ltr a day of either diet coke or pepsi and i havent seen codes on pepsi in years. i have over 3k in points in coke points, but im looking for more. if anyone has quantity and wants to sell pm me.

I also had well over 4000 points from a small business I owned which required a constant supply of Coke products. Eventually I sold the place and ignored the website, then got an email saying my points were expired. Honestly not worth my time, that + the fact that I haven't drank a can or bottle of soda in over 4 months.

Back