Free Case, older IBM tower, great for modding,, Southern california

I would take it, but i guess someone has it already, and I live in FL too, Dam.

decap hasnt pmed me back-- anyone else want a free case?

bump.jpg

free bump since i have that same case (although mine now houses a dual pentium 233mmx system).

i could take some, but mine is missing the door (to help keep my old scsi hd's cool).

OK after reviewing shipping charges, its too much for me to pay, so COD shipping or pick it up ( if you live in so cal I can drop off or meet you half way)
thanks for understanding, I am tight on funds :mad:

i live near OC, but I'm interested to know what parts are missing. If it's just like a video card or something, I can throw that stuff in. If it's a CPU, I don't have one of those lying around. I'm not a highly experiecned modder, have only done 2 (one posted here called the "black widow mod").

I have the parts at work, , the case is in great shape. the cpu is way old and its got like 10mb of ram . def. a case for modding, i wouldnt want to run the stock parts.

Are you charging for the stock parts? I probably wouldn't pay much if your charging, but I have nothing else to put into it. Probably would be modding between my midterm and finals time :p

FrostBite said:
Are you charging for the stock parts? I probably wouldn't pay much if your charging, but I have nothing else to put into it. Probably would be modding between my midterm and finals time :p
its free bro all parts included

Back