Free candy from Compusa

nsc1120

Weaksauce
got this from slickdeals

"At my CompUSA, they sell candy and other refreshments near the register.

Here is CompUSA's price match policy. Scroll down to "CompUSA’s Retail Store Low Price Guarantee."

We'll beat any local retail competitor's advertised price on every product we sell by $1.00, either at the time of purchase or within the following 14 days.

Get a store ad from CVS, Stop & Shop, Walgreens, or any other local store and price match! CompUSA does not sell candy for less than these stores.

Free candy and soda!!"

i say go and get as much candy as you can :D

dont just take like one soda, first get ask the manager to pm it. once he gets fed up with you and says yes go take a hand full and a few drinks THEN pay :p

There was a long thread on this on FW and no one seemed willing to do it. I don't see why they wouldn't PM this, but if it gets abused, it will just make PM's harder for real items.

haha this is awesome. I'm actually heading out to compusa tomorrow to get a printserver so I might just try this.

haha. this is freaking awsome. ima stop by compusa everytime i go play tennis to grab a few drinks and snacks. I usually get stuff at the vending machine but now that ive learned its free from compusa, im gonna have to do this

I've got to try this, it's something I can't resist. I just wonder what their faces would look like when you wipe them out of all their soda and candy..... :eek:

i would try it, but the manager would probably put a stop to it pretty quick or make up some BS where it doesn't apply for cheap items.... maybe someday if i'm bored :)

lol
On the slickdeals site, someone argued and the manager caved in. :D "Keep a straight face" he said.

Then another guy said their candy is VERY old and that people found mold O_O. Whatever, it's unlikely ..and besides, free is free XD.

UnlimitedMP said:
lol
On the slickdeals site, someone argued and the manager caved in. :D "Keep a straight face" he said.

Then another guy said their candy is VERY old and that people found mold O_O. Whatever, it's unlikely ..and besides, free is free XD.

woot. gotta respect the free candy. Despite the mold.

I forgot to bring an ad with me today. I don't recall even seeing any candy, though.

too many hotties at the one I go to...I think I'll just skip the candy and soda altogether

Lol, this works.

6 20oz cokes for 1.50, 6packs where 2.50 at Sentry.

One Free hershy chocolate + some change as credit, Walgreens had them for .49.

all for a little more than a dollar.

The manager laughed and asked is it worth my time, I commented that it was cheap and like Arnold, Ill be back.

I suspect if abused the will fix the rule. I couldnt hold a serious face if I added much more to the things I had.

Back