free brita filters

urbancaver

n00b
2 free brita filters and a conversion kit (what ever that is)

http://www.brita.com/cooler_upgrade.html

EDIT: On free deals like this, please de-select the "automatically parse links in text" box so people have to copy/paste the URL. Otherwise if they see all these referral hits coming from deals forums, they'll probably pull the offer. - Lethal

Not sure what the conversion kit is, but it says it makes the cooler use the pitcher filters, which are normally ~$7 each, so two free filters is a nice score. ;) Been using a Brita pitcher for years now.

"The BRITA Water Cooler has recently been upgraded to use BRITA Pitcher Filters. If you have a BRITA Water Cooler that does not use currently use the BRITA Pitcher Filter, click here to order the FREE upgrade kit that includes 2 filters. (Limit one per household)"

requested.

thanks! I sure could use one of these to drink from my dorm sink..

Thank you for converting your Brita Water Cooler to using the Brita Pitcher Filter. Your conversion kit will arrive in 2-3 weeks.

To return to BRITA.com click here

Thank you ... I too have been using the same filter for at least a year.

i'm still on the first filter that came with the pitcher!
bought only god knows how long ago.
its probably doing the reverse of filtering by now

What did you all put under the
Water Cooler Model#
and
Water Cooler Serial#

Im sure they are using this to check to see if people actually have the coolers.

Why would you guys order the filters if you don't have the cooler to put them in?

jpmkm said:
Why would you guys order the filters if you don't have the cooler to put them in?
Because they are the same filters that work in the original pitchers, which many of us have. :)

I don't think the coolers really caught on, so I suspect they are phasing out proprietary filters for them; the "conversion" will allow the coolers to use their standard filters.

who'd have known they'd actually want people who SHOULD get the deal to get it and those who souldn't to have to pay?? How strange

urbancaver said:
who'd have known they'd actually want people who SHOULD get the deal to get it and those who souldn't to have to pay?? How strange

thing is, i do have one of the pitchers ;)

just lettin y'all know..

Back