FREE*: AMD Stuff

scim22

Limp Gawd
Alright, its that time again.. I have some left over AMD shirts and stickers. Im giving this stuff away I just ask that you pay the shipping charges along with the charges for the materials to pack them.

Shirts(List is updated everytime one is gone):
0 AMD Me XLarge shirts
Some random stickers(A64 stickers, A64 Case Badges, Limited Supply of Althon XP case badges & A64 FX stickers)

I only have XL's... sorry for those of you that wear XXL ... the shirts do shrink a little bit whenever you wash them.

I will only send 3 of each sticker. If you would just like stickers, please contact me for an address to send a SASE.

Contact Information:
AIM: ecplayr02
EMail: [email protected]

Post Here, PM Me.

This is a first come, first serve deal. Do not contact me if you don't have the money for the shipping.

Payment and Feedback:
Shipping/packing materials cost: $7.00
Payment: PAYPAL ONLY!!
Heatware: scim22

Pictures:
102_0222.JPG

102_0223.JPG

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!
[SIZE=medium]IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OF THIS STUFF, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. THANK YOU[/SIZE]

my SASE is on it's way to you for some of those free case badges :)

I want one. Send me your paypal addy my man. I emailed you last time and you told to me look for more the end of the week, well here I am :D LOL

Also Bump for a insanely good trader trader:D

Originally posted by Cutter
I want one. Send me your paypal addy my man. I emailed you last time and you told to me look for more the end of the week, well here I am :D LOL

Also Bump for a insanely good trader trader:D

cutter, please email me again. [email protected]

I want a shirt. I'll paypal you the money as soon as I get confirmation that there's one left that I can have. ;-)

Why dont you want non-interest posts?(I love to tick off the rude) Thats the first time I hear that sh*t but whatever floats your boat.

Originally posted by PCTweaker5
Why dont you want non-interest posts?(I love to tick off the rude) Thats the first time I hear that sh*t but whatever floats your boat.

because it clutters the thread, if you have something to say to me, you can use PM

Back