FREE*: AMD Stuff

scim22

Limp Gawd
Alright, its that time again.. I have some left over AMD shirts and stickers. Im giving this stuff away I just ask that you pay the shipping charges along with the charges for the materials to pack them and the trouble that I go through to get them sent.

Shirts(List is updated everytime one is gone):
1 AMD Me XLarge shirts(1 SHIRT PER PERSON)
Some random stickers(case badges, A64 stickers, etc..)

I only have XL's... sorry for those of you that wear XXL ... the shirts do shrink a little bit whenever you wash them.

I will only send 3 of each sticker to a person, just send an SASE and I will hook you up with some stickers.

Contact Information:
AIM: ecplayr02
EMail: [email protected]
Post Here, PM Me.

This is a first come, first serve deal. Do not contact me if you don't have the money for the shipping.

Payment and Feedback:
Shipping/packing materials cost: $7.00
Payment: PAYPAL ONLY!!
Heatware: scim22

Pictures:
102_0222.JPG

102_0223.JPG

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

w00t! free stuffs!

Can i get a shirt and 3 AMD xp stickerssSS?

plz?

i have paypal ready :)

i want a shirt and some athlon xp stickers. Tell me when to send payment.

dood why be pissy about it.. just think of it as buying a shirt and 3 stickers for 7 bux...

hey I wasn't being pissy I was asking a question so back off If i was i would've said

" so shipping for 3 of each sticker would still cost $7 thats shit :mad: :mad: "

:rolleyes:

I'll take a shirt and any random stickers you'll give me.

If you would only like stickers, you can send a SASE and I will put some stickers in there and send it back off to you. I've been away for most of the evening so I've missed all these posts. I will try and get back with all you guys as soon as I can.

Originally posted by El Nacho
did you just send him paypal? or did he contact you first?

i contacted him through AIM and yacked with him then sent teh money VIA paypal and all is good now.. *waiting for his T-Shirt to add to his AMD Collection*

I still have 3 left ... I havnt finalized with anyone yet... I have more of these, so if you dont get in on this round.. you can get them whenever I put more up.

scim, I must say you have a great deal. But theres no need to lie. Shipment for a tshirt NEVER costs 7.00 (computer parts dont even cost that much)...why? a tshirt doesnt require much if ANY padding, the most that you would have to do is buy a small box or envolope, why dont you just say it cost 4.00 for the shirt and 3.00 for shipping? But aside from that, great deal, im just not much of an AMD fan :p

Back