free 2 topping medium pizza at pizza hut

its real,its an online coupon

though wether or not it works on you can be based on apperance,considering its a stock brokers coupon. i admit results vary and nothing happens to you if they dont take it

simple photoshop destroys the etrade part

Just ordered a pizza over the phone using IP-relay. Told them I got it from Etrade. They said as long as it had the pizza hut logo on it they would take it. I just love how gullable my small town is.

Gona do this tommorow for lunch. :)

"Not valid at any Pizza Hut loacation in North America" is what the original says, I think. This looks like it was used at some special event or something. It has been altered, which is fraud. If you going to commit fraud using or altering a coupon with photoshop, you might as well go all out and make up your own...

droctogon187 said:
"Not valid at any Pizza Hut loacation in North America" is what the original says, I think. This looks like it was used at some special event or something. It has been altered, which is fraud. If you going to commit fraud using or altering a coupon with photoshop, you might as well go all out and make up your own...

ERRR, actully the orgianl says valid, the fake one says not valid (I can tell, the one that says valid has 0 artifacts, but the one that says no valid the test has artifacts) this could still be fact regardless but this would still be the orginal fake :p

still works......good enough for me......pizza hut is overpriced anywho, i must justify my spending, somone made a british islands and ROI version....if anyone wants it im sure someone there will go for it

why is Gratitude Capitalized
I Mean, words in the Middle of Sentences shouldn't be Capitalized...

killa62 said:
why is Gratitude Capitalized
I Mean, words in the Middle of Sentences shouldn't be Capitalized...
pizza hut employees aren generally scholars, here there middle aged men and women who most likely are drop outs

you guys be careful about overusing these at the stores. bc i had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon and used it like 3 times(the guy never asked for it so i never gave it to him) and then 1 time we got like yelled at by the manager when trying to order pizza. he lectured us on how we must always give them the coupon...blah blah blah. and all that. well idk we couldnt use an coupons for about a year, but then after that i guess they cleaned our slate and we can use different coupons.

(but i learned my lesson of course)

Vulcanworlds said:
you guys be careful about overusing these at the stores. bc i had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon and used it like 3 times(the guy never asked for it so i never gave it to him) and then 1 time we got like yelled at by the manager when trying to order pizza. he lectured us on how we must always give them the coupon...blah blah blah. and all that. well idk we couldnt use an coupons for about a year, but then after that i guess they cleaned our slate and we can use different coupons.

(but i learned my lesson of course)
its not ur falut that the people working their were too stoopid to ask you for it. but meh

one time i won one of those 'you win one free 20 oz coke product' bottle caps and i gave it to a cashire at my local safeway. the guy rung it up for me, and as i was leaving he called me back and handed the cap to me. ha! i went back like 10 minures later to a differnt cashire. the second one took it, but oh well, two free cokes. my friend says whenever he gets those things he grabs the soda, slaps the cap on the convayor belt and walks out :)

Ballz2TheWallz said:
pizza hut employees aren generally scholars, here there middle aged men and women who most likely are drop outs

Hmmm. Do you work at pizza hut by any chance?

Do you mean,

Pizza hut employees are not scholars, I hear they are middle aged men and women and possibly drop outs.

Iz dunt no iz jus gessing.

i just used it for lunch. the guy on the phone said "make sure you show it to the delivery guy." when he got here i asked if he wanted to see it and he said "nah"

The pizza hut down the street from here is RUN by teenagers. I never order from them to say the least.

does this still work? im a bit worried... dont want them to question me or whatever... what if they ask me to prove to them i have their stock by asking for ticker symbol? :eek: ill be screwed if they do!

What delivery kid is gonna know the ticker symbol to Pizza Hut stock. If you're that paranoid Google it.

great, i just called the local pizza hut and i was denied... they said that they dont send out coupons for free pizzas... blah... no dinner for me :(

i think i got a high school drop out at mine! haha she couldn't spell my street name (frederick) and the icing on the cake... the street they are on is one block east of frederick hahahahahahah i've had better luck with the chinese place (really authentic)

AJ

just got finished with a free pizza ordered a lil while ago....gave the guy a $2 tip.......have about a dozen copies printed out and the orignal savef in my documents..lolfree pizza till july 2006..????time will tell.......
thanks ballz

Well, if anyone remembers I had ordered a pizza over the phone 2 days ago. Today im sick as a dog. Turns out that It was the pizza that made me sick. I got food posioning.

~¥~ßLÅÇK~ÇîrǵT~¥~ said:
Well, if anyone remembers I had ordered a pizza over the phone 2 days ago. Today im sick as a dog. Turns out that It was the pizza that made me sick. I got food posioning.

OHhh the cruel irony, i'm sorry to hear you're sick. I'm gonna try this out this weekend at multiple locations, have a little football watching party.

D14JEFF said:
just got finished with a free pizza ordered a lil while ago....gave the guy a $2 tip.......have about a dozen copies printed out and the orignal savef in my documents..lolfree pizza till july 2006..????time will tell.......
thanks ballz

$2..just $2? i felt bad about the coupon so I ordered some bread sticks and wings. when the bill came (i ordered on CC over phone) and just signed it off at $10.04 ($4 i think fo rtip). btw, i'm 80% positive they log your coupons and will deny it whenever they want. they can deny it at ANY point, don't forget.

Me and my friend Autumn went there tonight. I asked the waitress before ordering if it was good and it was no problem. Just had to pay for drinks! Now for the real question, how many times we can use it without annoying them ;) :p

Since almost all coupons have an actual "Reference #" on them - wether it be a bar-code, or "CPN Code" and this one does not, I call shens and say that this thing is a fraud.

D14JEFF said:
just got finished with a free pizza ordered a lil while ago....gave the guy a $2 tip.......

lol - a whopping $2 tip?

he probably spent more than that on gas as high as it is now in days. :p

so im a cheap bass turd.......why do u think im looking for hot deals and free stuff on here???????and the pizza hut is less than one mile away......

I worked at a Pizza Hut for 4 years when I was in high school.

1) They will take the coupon, there's no loss on the employees part and they don't get paid enough to care.

2) There's no way for them to verify coupons and there's always tons of different coupons.

3) They don't log your coupon usage, but if you keep going back with the same coupon to the same employees they might get suspicious.

4) TIP THE POOR EMPLOYEES!! You're getting a pizza for free, give em 4+ bucks atleast. Tips go a long way when you make 5.50 an hour.

Summarized: They'll take your coupon, just make sure to be nice and tip the driver/server.

just did it and they took my coupon, give the driver like 3$ or more, I remember working a $6 job with tips and some nights would be SO SLOW tipwise. Be a little generous, after all youre getting a FREE pizza minus 1-2$ since you have to go over $10 for delivery, I just bought a 20 oz. drink with it.

Me and a friend both went in there and got a pizza each, then two days later took a girl there and we each got one....now were trying to decide if we should push our luck and go there once a week with this coupon... :)

Back