Free 2 Rocks Glasses, Mini Manhattan Shaker, or Flask - Knob Creek

"Your order has been placed and will be shipped soon. Expect to receive your Manhattan Shaker within 6-8 weeks."

Thanks, TTP & cak! :cool:

Out of all the codes posted in this thread, only two worked for me. Can't even get a level 1 prize... :(

I don't know why, but entering a code gives me: "KCN***** is not valid."

Somehow two still worked though. This hasn't happened for anyone else?

none of the codes are working for me...I've already gotten 2/3 of the lvl 2 prizes,...and had an account setup waiting for 3 more codes for the lvl 3,...but the ones posted aren't working...
any ideas?

Thanks for your interest in The Knob Creek® Network Passport Rewards program. Due to popular demand, we have fulfilled all rewards requests for the program. Members will receive their Passport reward within 6-8 weeks.

If you didn’t have a chance to participate, stay tuned to your members only network for more exciting opportunities to continue your bourbon travels.

well shit :(

JEEVES/whohasmyname? said:
Thanks for your interest in The Knob Creek® Network Passport Rewards program. Due to popular demand, we have fulfilled all rewards requests for the program. Members will receive their Passport reward within 6-8 weeks.

If you didn’t have a chance to participate, stay tuned to your members only network for more exciting opportunities to continue your bourbon travels.

ditto

DEAD NOW :(

Dear ......,

Thanks for your interest and participation in The Knob Creek® Network Passport Rewards program. As you know, the number of available rewards was limited, and due to popular response, we’ve already fulfilled all eligible reward requests.

Remember, if you no longer wish to receive emails and mailings from
The Knob Creek Network, please click here to unsubscribe now.

Thank you for your interest. We’re looking forward to seeing you online again soon at The Knob Creek Network on knobcreek.com.

Your friends at The Knob Creek Network

Looking for the Passport Program Rules? Click Here

i got rejected by that email. meh, oh well; cant complain.

JEEVES/whohasmyname? said:

Got the same email today... :(

I've got 2 bottles of Knob Creek in my bar right now too...

Back