Free 2 Rocks Glasses, Mini Manhattan Shaker, or Flask - Knob Creek

http://www.knobcreek.com/main.htm

Click on the "Knob Creek Network" link and Register.
Click on "Passport Rewards"
Click "Continue"
Enter Codes
KCN15110

KCN40110
KCN40330
KCN40910
KCN42410
KCN43110
LEVEL II REWARD: Entrant may redeem 6 codes to claim one of the following rewards: Knob Creek branded: Set of 2 Rocks Glasses, Mini Manhattan Shaker, or Engraved Flask (ARV: $14

I've always wanted a flask. Free is good!

Thanks.

csims said:
I've always wanted a flask. Free is good!

Thanks.

Thats what i ordered too....like the internet at work wasnt bad enough..j/k

Sweet, I love Knob Creek! Looks like I'm gonna have to go out and buy a fifth once these come in :D I ordered the 2 glasses and a flask under my fathers name.

edit: Just saw this:

**Rewards are limited: only the first 515 people to redeem their codes for a Level I Reward will receive a Level I Reward; the first 309 people to redeem their codes for a Level II Reward will receive a Level II Reward; and the first 103 people to redeem their codes for a Level III Reward will receive a Level III Reward.

man, i hope i got in on this. I really want that free flask :)
It was a tough choice between the flask and shaker, i figured i'd use the flask more :)

Wow, I hope I get this.

I'm a little disturbed by the fact that it says someone 21+ will have to sign for it.

I'm also a little disturbed by the fact that all the codes start with KCN. KCN = Potassium Cyanide. :eek:

Flasks are awesome.

still 3 codes missing though.... i want the full manhatten shaker... any idea where to get the other codes?

yoda634 said:
Wow, I hope I get this.

I'm a little disturbed by the fact that it says someone 21+ will have to sign for it.

I'm also a little disturbed by the fact that all the codes start with KCN. KCN = Potassium Cyanide. :eek:

Flasks are awesome.

but they dont show the anion that should be along with it! :mad:

has anyone gotten any confirmation of this via email or anything?

saturnine2 said:
**Rewards are limited: only the first 515 people to redeem their codes for a Level I Reward will receive a Level I Reward; the first 309 people to redeem their codes for a Level II Reward will receive a Level II Reward; and the first 103 people to redeem their codes for a Level III Reward will receive a Level III Reward.

would it tell us if its already reached the limit? Cause I got the message that it will take 6-8 weeks, didn't see anything like that..

mtbaird said:
oh it says that someone 21+ has to sign for it? thats gay

If your not 21 why do you need alcholic accessories my friend :)

well i never...

this is not right.....

lets start a campaign to drink up all the booze before those minors can get their hands on it!

I think I speak for all of the college students here, both underage and legal: you're our hero of the day. I picked the flask. Now i'll be waiting to see if I get one.

FanZ said:
I think I speak for all of the college students here, both underage and legal: you're our hero of the day. I picked the flask. Now i'll be waiting to see if I get one.

4 sure

I read somewhere the other... 25% of alcohol consumed in the US is by minors. When you consider that's probably mostly people between 14 or 15 and 20... versus 21-oldAsHell, that's alot of minors drinking.

--jason

try these 3 missing codes. If you have already submitted the 6 codes, its too late

KCN41510
KCN43610
KCN45410

Back