Free 128mb memorycard for CANON owners.

What the hell, I'll give it a shot. I bought a Canon Digital Elph S410 from Dell earlier this year and still have all the paperwork. For the cost of mailing it overseas, I'll bite. Thanks for the heads up! Free is always good.

After reading the thread at dpreview it looks like they're sending Integral brand cards instead of Sandisk now, but for 80 cents I'll send in one for my S60 :) Should make a nice emergency card since I keep filling up my 512 MB card :)

hmmm.. wonder if they will take a receipt for a G2..

edit:

Can any of you Brits tell me if this is the right way to put the addy?

The Old Barn
Ball Lane
Tackley, Kidlington
Oxfordshire OXS 3AG

Spange, make sure you put "UK" under the last line and you should be good to go.

I have a PowerShot SD100, which takes Secure Digital cards... guess I'm not going to benefit here. :(

ozziegn said:
so an airmail stamp is only .80 cents?

You should ofcourse be sure how much the postage actually is, on the dpreview forum they talked about 81 cents or so, im in Denmark so dont know if you in the US have different prices according to where in the US you are, eastcoast or westcoast.

Maybe safer looking it up at your postoffice (on the web ? ) instead of putting on too little postage.

I will edit first post so it doesnt say 80cents.

I can confirm a normal weight envelope from the US to the UK costs $0.80 to mail. Make sure you ask for air mail, or write air mail on the front if you are dropping it in a mailbox. I took it to the counter of my local pot office to make sure of the required postage, and it was $0.80. Mine is on the way, I'll post back here if I get the card.

Well, I can confirm this works. I mailed my info on 10/01 and received my free 128mb Compact Flash card in the mail today, 11/02. Card details are:

Integral
128MB Compact Flash Memory Card, product code 12-83-20
www.integralmemory.com

Not bad for free! Well, ok, not bad for $0.80, which is what it cost me in postage. It is not a high speed card, but a one month turn around time to get from the States and back is pretty damn good if you ask me.

Back