Free $100 GC + MP3 player upon signup with Citibank/AT&T Universal Rewards card

SJetski71

Fully [H]
No referrals here folks just takes one phone call. Sign up for a AT&T Universal Rewards card and get a free RCA Lyra MP3 player and a $100 gift card from one of the following merchants: Home Depot, CircuitCity, Compusa, BestBuy, Mobil / Exxon.

Here's a cut and paste from AT
AT said:
Got this in the mail, signed up for it. It's an AT&T Universal Rewards card (from Citi) with NO annual fee, etc etc...0% balance x-fer/0% intro APR till 8/05 (nice for my x-mas gifts). I'm hoping this is an OK thread for the forum, lemme know if it's not-I dont get squat outta this (not a referral, etc)...

1-800-497-7391 <-- call this # to sign up
(no online sign-up, no promo code, just mention the offer *you* got in the paper)
Ends December 15th

Newspaper Scan Linky - Thanks for hosting, RossMan

Picture shows an RCA Lyra player, no other info...fine print says: "You will receive 10,000 bonus ThankYou Points which will post to your account within 3 months of your account opening. You must redeem your bonus points within 4 months from when the points post to your account before the MP3 player offer expires. Call the toll free number (1-800-423-4343) if you have questions regarding whether the bonus points have posted to your account."
Original thread at AT

Back