Free $10 Amex CG for watching a demo

http://clients.eprize.net/americanexpress/emr/index.tbapp?page=intro&session_id=65a2przkivwxivr7

Terms and Conditions:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Offer is open to current American Express Business Card Members as of December 30, 2004. Participants must be eighteen (18) years old or older, a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.), and must have a valid email address. Limit of one Gift Card per person, per email address. Special Offer ends 11:50 p.m. Eastern Time February 15, 2005, or while supplies last. Gift Cards will be delivered by mail 4-6 weeks from the Special Offer end date. The Gift Card is good at any location that accepts American Express Cards. Retail Value of Gift Card is $10.00. Sponsor is not responsible for Gift Cards not received due to reasons beyond its control including but not limited to inaccurate information given to Sponsor by participant, technological malfunctions of any kind, and lost or delayed Gift Cards from the postal service. Sponsor: American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour after making my post I recieved mine. Can I do this again? Would I need a new address?

You'll receive your $10 gift card 4-6 weeks after the promotion ends, and you can use it virtually anywhere American Express Cards are accepted.

I wonder how long it'll take for the promotion to end.

Thanks TTP

finally got mine, did this before for the last permotion and never recieveed anything, this time got mine, and bought pizza...... hmmmm good

got mine too. i didnt know if i would qualify because i have an american express business card but i guess i did.... so part of my huge annual fee was good for something! haha

Thank you for visiting American Express. The American Express Expense Management Report Program ended at 11:50 PM ET on February 15, 2005.

Please click the “Continue” button to go to American Express’s home page.

that sucks, after I do the demon/questions

woot got mine too. second easiest ten bucks I ever made ....... and let's just say that the easiest is illegal in the other 49 states :D

My mail-woman stole mine. I'm pissed. At least I got the one i sent to my parents.

is it still working? when i finished the demo, it tells me it wants to send me the 10$ GC.

but then the terms and conditions state that it expires in feb, which alreayd passed... should i still go for it?

furiousfords89 said:
hey i was just wondering, will this card work on online sites like newegg?
im not sure,its a gift card.i took mine to wally world and bought another gift card,i know the gas pumps wouldnt work with them.

Back