Found X800 Pros and 6800 GT"s for ya unlucky ones 380 and 389

ecost is not instock either...
i had it backordered since june, they always screw people over with it, last time i called they said august 14th, so i cancled it, and its a shady website

skinegibbs said:
musta just changed then

Who buys nvidia anyways :D
The people looking for the best video card out right now to take advantage of their games and upcoming ones, the smart ones, you remember them?

skinegibbs said:
musta just changed then

I think its human nature to start video card flame wars, people just cant resist.... :(

NonBiasedUser said:
The people looking for the best video card out right now to take advantage of their games and upcoming ones, the smart ones, you remember them?

Calm down guy, he was only kidding....jeez

skinegibbs said:
musta just changed then

actually no, i saw this about 3 days ago and thought it was in-stock until I read the title closer. it's been ETA Aug 10 for awhile.

yes it has been aug 10 for a while, as i have been following it.

is 415 on a GT OC a good deal?

415 ... if its currently in stock and shipping, i suppose it could be classified as an "ok deal" .. considering MSRP is $400 .. that 415 better include shipping ... and possibly overnight shipping for $15 ..... or atleast rushed.

but in perspective, they're hard to get ahold of right now and I guess supply and demand would make it a "good deal". i personally don't like being gouged though, so I am waiting for a deal where I can pay MSRP or lower (or I get my pre-order)

It's $15 over the MSRP, but that's better than the outright price gouging that a lot of other retailers are engaging in.

the X800 pro is actually 359$ with an instant discount once you press 'add to cart'

NonBiasedUser said:
what part of my response to him was too "OUTRAGEOUSELY"?

figured.

ok.. well not sure what you mean there

but he said " who buys nvidia <---haha im totally joking"

and youre like "arg only the smart people!!! its the best price/ performance....blah blah blah <---which just about everybody on the planet knows"

so it wasnt totally necessary to respond to him in the first place.... k

Back