Found - WTB: Wii or Wii U lot/bundle in good condition

SamuelL421

Gawd
Found Wii - thanks all for the offers!
Keeping this thread open for a few days as I’m still searching for some another Wiimote.

I’m searching for a Wii or Wii U lot with everything working and in good condition. This is for my parents who are older and definitely not gamers but recently said they enjoyed playing “darts and bowling” on the Nintendo years ago. Long story short, one of them has a heath condition that has required them to have a very isolated year and I’m looking for something else to keep them from going stir-crazy.

Ideally looking for a lot that includes a couple sets of wiimotes/nunchucks and the Wii sports and sports resorts titles along with Mario games like Mario kart or Mario party. I’m less concerned about action titles or solo games they can’t play together.

Let me know what you’ve got and thanks for looking :)

Also, I’m planning on doing a separate FS thread in a few days with parts and a laptop (I’ll add a link here once it’s up) - that will all be fair game for a trade/partial trade. Heat account under SamuelL421 (mostly eBay feedback).

Last edited:
I have a Wii-U console but it needs one of the power bricks to be purchased (can get Nintendo branded one on Amazon for $15), tons of party titles and the like and stuff. I don't think I have Wii Sports or Resorts though, but let me know if you're itnerested.

I have a Wii-U console but it needs one of the power bricks to be purchased (can get Nintendo branded one on Amazon for $15), tons of party titles and the like and stuff. I don't think I have Wii Sports or Resorts though, but let me know if you're itnerested.
Sent you a PM

If you need any extra wii-motes lmk as I have 4 sitting in my cabinet I don't need. 2 black with motion plus built in and 2 white (can't recall if they had motion + built in or not)

Back