FOUND WTB CoD MW 2 (2022) Key

Apoxi

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey folks, anyone have a key for Modern Warfare 2 they would be interested in selling? Can pay via paypal/zelle/etc immediately. Thank you!

You won't find anyone has one if you want this for PC. It's sold direct via Steam or Battle.net only.

Ya, the Battle.net version you get from Intel requires you to link your Intel Account with Battle.net and then it adds the game to your batte.net account.
1667850895683.png

Ya, the Battle.net version you get from Intel requires you to link your Intel Account with Battle.net and then it adds the game to your batte.net account.
View attachment 524970
That's not how the promotion works. When you purchase one of the Intel CPUs from a participating retailer you get a Master Key on the invoice or receipt that is redeemed on the Intel Software Advantage Program. Anyone that has the Master Key can redeem that code on their own Intel account. If you buy someone's Key you just need to make your own Intel account to redeem it. I'm surprised we haven't seen a bunch of these keys posted for sale as it's an easy way to recoup $40 on your CPU purchase. I was hoping to find one on here because I bought my 13700KF from Newegg which strangely isn't doing the promotion.

Reactions: drklu
like this
kingdom9214 Ya, you can sell the master key if you don't want any of the other software associated with it.

This is what the master key gives you,
MW2 requires the linking of your accounts and the other programs generate keys that you redeem on the website on in their software.
1668650309431.png

I also got this bonus pack and Ghostbusters and Gotham Knights had individual keys that you redeem on Epic and Steam, The Settlers is Ubisoft and is not released yet so not sure how that one is redeemed.

1668650352198.png

kingdom9214 Ya, you can sell the master key if you don't want any of the other software associated with it.

MW2 requires the linking of your accounts and the other programs generate keys that you redeem on the website on in their software.
View attachment 527341

I also got this bonus pack and Ghostbusters and Gotham Knights had individual keys that you redeem on Epic and Steam, The Settlers is Ubisoft and is not released yet so not sure how that one is redeemed.

View attachment 527342

View attachment 527341

View attachment 527342
I'm not arguing that you don't have to link your Bnet account to an Intel account. All I'm saying is the Master Key isn't linked to anything until you redeem it, so anyone can redeem it.

FYI to everyone that is commenting this isn’t possible…I purchased an Intel code from a H member, created my own intel account, plugged in the code and it linked to my Battle.net account and activated with zero issues.

Back