FOUND: Reasonable GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleX13

Supreme [H]ardness
I am looking for a reasonably-priced GPU at the $350 or less mark. My four-year-old son is starting to get into some casual gaming with me, and I need something to round out his rig. I know that prices on the secondary market are nutso right now, but maybe one of you has something laying around that we can work out a deal on. Given the use case I'm not willing to pay the insane prices on eBay or Reddit right now.

I am thinking something along the lines of an RX 570, RX 580, R9 Fury, Vega 56, Vega 64, GTX 1060 6GB, GTX 1070, GTX 1080, RTX 2060, 5600 XT, 5700 XT or similar. Old mining cards or cards that need replacement fans are fine. Just let me know up front.

If your card isn't on my list PM me anyway. Old Quadro cards could work too.

Payment via Cash App, PayPal, or Crypto.

Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/71505/to

I might have some mining cards. They weren't abused. I have some `1070s, a 570 (lowest use but has a mining bios). $150 shipped more or less based on your zip. Not looking to rip anyone off :D

Will accept BNB :D Heat under Unh00ked.

I might have some mining cards. They weren't abused. I have some `1070s, a 570 (lowest use but has a mining bios). $150 shipped more or less based on your zip. Not looking to rip anyone off :D

Will accept BNB :D Heat under Unh00ked.
PM

I have an extra 570 4gb card I can send you but im out of town until next week if you still need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back