Forza Motorsport(8) thread

Have they actually improved this game? I was going to get it at launch but the reviews were terrible.

Have they actually improved this game? I was going to get it at launch but the reviews were terrible.
improved how? ive been playing for a couples months, zero issues other than the occasional invisible car during the start of a race, where it shows the other drivers, but it will pop in after a couple seconds.

I had one CTD when I first launched the game during early access. That was the only issue I ever had with the game. I have criticisms in line with German Muscle about them reusing 15 year old assets and passing it off as "built from the ground up," but the physics model is truly the best it has ever been in the series and I enjoy playing the game because of that.

improved how? ive been playing for a couples months, zero issues other than the occasional invisible car during the start of a race, where it shows the other drivers, but it will pop in after a couple seconds.
I actually don't remember what was wrong and why people were giving it negative reviews. I might just pick it up, I been gradually getting in the racing game mood lately.

Back