For Sale (FS): eero Pro 6E Units - $110 Shipped Each

sk3tch

2[H]4U
Hi guys. I have 4x eero Pro 6E units available for sale since I moved to another Wi-Fi system. I love eero - just wanted to ball out with the TP-Link Deco BE95.

Units are used, but retail purchased - so I will factory reset them and remove them from my account so you can activate them and deploy them easily with the eero app on iOS or Android. Comes with eero unit (running latest firmware v6.15.3-12) and the USB-C eero power adapter.

Pictures upon request - these are used so they have some dings but they work flawlessly. From a pet-free and smoke-free home and owned by me - so you know they're good.

Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/124338/to

Willing to do package deals if you want multiple. Thanks!

EDIT: new system not passing the wife test so far so this may be on hold!

Last edited:
Having a different Deco system, I wasn't familiar with that TP-Link part number, Googled it, saw the price, and call me anti-[H], but your wife is right. Holy early adopters tax.
Yes. It’s spendy. It also has hardware far beyond anything else out there with 10Gb and SFP+ ports. I’m going the other route and I bought two more to see if that improves things.

I’m getting 2x performance in WiFi 6. So it’s not just an early adopter thing. These are insane access points.

Back