For anyone having Halo: Combat Evolved (PC) and it's crashing...

SH1

[H]ard|Gawd
I may be the only one who didn't finish this game way back when. In case, I'm not alone, and you find it crashing with your nNividia graphics card -- try turning "Threaded optimization" off...

(That's what it was with mine...)

I played the shit out of this game. Blood Gulch is still one of my all time favorite maps. The flow of CTF on the map kicked ass.

Slayer + Invisibility + Snipers only + Boarding Action + 10 Friends = Good Times

I call it "InvisiSlayer"

Oh Yeah. Halo PC boyee. Best single player FPS of all time. I still play it today even though it looks like ass compared to the latest and greatest. Its just so much fun:D

On topic. Has never crashed for me.

I may be the only one who didn't finish this game way back when. In case, I'm not alone, and you find it crashing with your nNividia graphics card -- try turning "Threaded optimization" off...

(That's what it was with mine...)

Thanks! Worked great for my laptop! (8400m GS)

Damn man, I loved Halo PC. Halo custom edition, thats where it was AT. [FD] FTW!!
Anyone remember using Paulus' dev trainer? I think our server was one of the few that actually worked with paulus to get a text based dev trainer with teleport abilites and shiz. If I can find it i'll give it out, IIRC was only released to the 4 of us admins, lol...

Slayer + Invisibility + Snipers only + Boarding Action + 10 Friends = Good Times

I call it "InvisiSlayer"
Wow, that sounds like insta death for me. :( I'd give it a try tho.

Damn man, I loved Halo PC. Halo custom edition, thats where it was AT. [FD] FTW!!
Anyone remember using Paulus' dev trainer?
Never used it.

So let's say after a bit of daydreaming, I decided to check into playing Halo again. Do I want the Custom Edition now?

Ahhhhhh Halo pc, I had alot fun playing that game. Never crashed on me either with my nvidia card, but did notice it ran smoother on ATI card( specially the Cloak look better with Ati card)

worked at a school for troubled teens and played with on a lan with the kids alot with this game ...good times :cool:

Back