FooBar 2000 Skins

Moofasa~

[H]ard|Gawd
Just downloaded FooBar 2000 (kept hearing good things about it and I was getting this weird static from only cd audio with wmp 9) and I love alot...except for the default skin...I tried googling it, but I can't find any skins for some reason...just wondering anyone know were I can download some? Thanks in advacne...

-MoOfAsA~

You can always try X86's:

Code:
$puts(artistcolor,0600F2)$puts(genrecolor,F20018)$puts(tracknumbercolor,00F21F)$puts(yearcolor,0E7EE4)$puts(albumcolor,4AE1DA)$puts(codeccolor,E37748)$puts(tagscolor,E9D843)$puts(titlecolor,DA529C)$puts(separatorcolor,797979)$puts(artist,$char(3)$get(artistcolor)$char(3)$padcut([%artist%],45)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(year,$char(3)$get(yearcolor)$char(3)$padcut([%year%][%date%],45)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(album,$char(3)$get(albumcolor)$char(3)$padcut([%album%],45)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(genre,$char(3)$get(genrecolor)$char(3)$padcut($caps([%genre%]),25)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(codec,$char(3)$get(codeccolor)$char(3)$padcut([$caps(%__codec%)],25)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(tags,$char(3)$get(tagscolor)$char(3)$padcut($caps([%__tagtype%]),25)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(tracknumber,$char(3)$get(tracknumbercolor)$char(3)$num(%tracknumber%,2)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(title,$char(3)$get(titlecolor)$char(3)%title%$char(3)$char(3))$puts(backslash,$char(3)$get(separatorcolor)$char(3)\$char(3)$char(3))$puts(pipe,$char(3)$get(separatorcolor)$char(3)$char(9474)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(space,$char(160))$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,1),1),$get(artist)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(genre)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(tracknumber)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(title),)$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,1),2),$get(space)$get(year)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(codec)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(tracknumber)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(title),)$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,1),3),$get(space)$get(space)$get(album)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(tags)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(tracknumber)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(title),)$ifgreater($num(%tracknumber%,1),3,$get(space)$get(space)$pad(,45)$get(space)$get(pipe)$get(space)$pad(,25)$get(space)$get(pipe)$get(space)$get(tracknumber)$get(space)$get(pipe)$get(space)$get(title),)

Not really a "skin", but it changes the way foobar looks

I used to have mine that way but just changed to black semi-transparent background with white text

Originally posted by zachary80
You can always try X86's:

Code:
$puts(artistcolor,0600F2)$puts(genrecolor,F20018)$puts(tracknumbercolor,00F21F)$puts(yearcolor,0E7EE4)$puts(albumcolor,4AE1DA)$puts(codeccolor,E37748)$puts(tagscolor,E9D843)$puts(titlecolor,DA529C)$puts(separatorcolor,797979)$puts(artist,$char(3)$get(artistcolor)$char(3)$padcut([%artist%],45)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(year,$char(3)$get(yearcolor)$char(3)$padcut([%year%][%date%],45)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(album,$char(3)$get(albumcolor)$char(3)$padcut([%album%],45)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(genre,$char(3)$get(genrecolor)$char(3)$padcut($caps([%genre%]),25)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(codec,$char(3)$get(codeccolor)$char(3)$padcut([$caps(%__codec%)],25)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(tags,$char(3)$get(tagscolor)$char(3)$padcut($caps([%__tagtype%]),25)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(tracknumber,$char(3)$get(tracknumbercolor)$char(3)$num(%tracknumber%,2)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(title,$char(3)$get(titlecolor)$char(3)%title%$char(3)$char(3))$puts(backslash,$char(3)$get(separatorcolor)$char(3)\$char(3)$char(3))$puts(pipe,$char(3)$get(separatorcolor)$char(3)$char(9474)$char(3)$char(3))$puts(space,$char(160))$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,1),1),$get(artist)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(genre)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(tracknumber)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(title),)$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,1),2),$get(space)$get(year)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(codec)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(tracknumber)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(title),)$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,1),3),$get(space)$get(space)$get(album)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(tags)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(tracknumber)$get(space)$get(backslash)$get(space)$get(title),)$ifgreater($num(%tracknumber%,1),3,$get(space)$get(space)$pad(,45)$get(space)$get(pipe)$get(space)$pad(,25)$get(space)$get(pipe)$get(space)$get(tracknumber)$get(space)$get(pipe)$get(space)$get(title),)

Not really a "skin", but it changes the way foobar looks

I used to have mine that way but just changed to black semi-transparent background with white text

Heh, I am new with Foobar, where would I put this :confused: ??? Sorry for the nubness, just can't seem to find a place to put this...thans in advance...

-MoOfAsA~

Originally posted by Moofasa~
Heh, I am new with Foobar, where would I put this :confused: ??? Sorry for the nubness, just can't seem to find a place to put this...thans in advance...

-MoOfAsA~

Foobar2000 -> Preferences

Display -> Title Formatting

Playlist tab

picture:
foocon.JPG

Back