Folding Stats in Prof./Sig

Qwertyman

2[H]4U
I know this has been mentioned before, but i'm not sure how the situation ended.

Now on to the question: Is there any way in the forseeable future to implement Folding Stats into either our Profile or Signature?

I am more than happy to fold for our great team, but many times do not add my sign to my signature because I post from other computers and the bookmark is not saved there and I'm also forgetful.

I know many people do not also do it for the same reason too, but is there anything we can do to change that? I understand the problems that will arise, but I think it will help market our love affair with F@H a little more.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Kyle's been quite adamant about keeping things clean, so unless he has a very sudden change of heart, the rules regarding imagery and links in the sigs will remain as is.

Until then though, the badges are quite a perk as it's really the only content that's allowed on a post by post basis of its type.

Qwertyman said:
I know this has been mentioned before, but i'm not sure how the situation ended.

Now on to the question: Is there any way in the forseeable future to implement Folding Stats into either our Profile or Signature?

I am more than happy to fold for our great team, but many times do not add my sign to my signature because I post from other computers and the bookmark is not saved there and I'm also forgetful.

I know many people do not also do it for the same reason too, but is there anything we can do to change that? I understand the problems that will arise, but I think it will help market our love affair with F@H a little more.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Based on the system in your sig - why do you worry about stats?
I reckon my old C64 (1Mhz) would take about 15 years to process one of the 240 points timeless tinkers. :)

But seriously - one of the things I like about Kyle's forums are the clean looks.
The badges were a great step forward.

gnewbury said:
Based on the system in your sig - why do you worry about stats?
I reckon my old C64 (1Mhz) would take about 15 years to process one of the 240 points timeless tinkers. :)

But seriously - one of the things I like about Kyle's forums are the clean looks.
The badges were a great step forward.

Hey that was my first computer, I loved that bad boy!

I think I'm gonna throw my stats in my profile though, see what happens. I'll just manually update it each day.

EDIT: It doesn't look too bad in my Location Area to the <---

Looks pretty good. Might take a lot to keep it updated though. Unless you could write some sort of script that would update your profile? *shrug*

poddo said:
Looks pretty good. Might take a lot to keep it updated though. Unless you could write some sort of script that would update your profile? *shrug*
ehh, i don't pull out a lot of ppd so i'll round up every week or so.

Back