Flash Game Name evades me

LeonaFaey

n00b
Played a game forever ago. There is this little colony of brown round alien things you have to take care of and develop their community until they are smart enough that they can build a space ship and blast home. Now I cant find it cuz I dont remember what its called....help?

I can't remember the name of it, but is it the game where you have to make defenders and fight off invaders, feed the little ones, then at the end you have to put like 10 in the shuttle before you can take off?

Exactly! when I tried to search for it I tried blob flash...spore-like flash...lol I cant think of where I played it or what it was called!

I'm searching my ass off for it. Theres really no good key words to find it by.

I have a feeling its going to be some really obscure name that makes no sense to us.

I'm destined to find it. I seriously spent 2 hours going through gobs and gobs of flash game pages, which are the most annoying internets I've ever came across.

I think it's a 1-word name.

I'm on a mission. I will find this game.

aww thank you! lol...ive been sick so i cant spend that long looking for it but the time I have been awake I spent looking through shockwave.com and 2flashgames.com....have not been all the way through the last one but didnt feel like it would be in the other categories.

Nah, its just hiding. :D

Hopefully someone will come in and save the day.

i just looked forever too it was a one word name im pretty sure and you wouldnt of known it was about aliens unless u played it

still have not found this darn game and kinda gave up on this thread a while back but I am resurrecting it now to see if anyone new may know anything about it.

Back