First person tetris.

Okay, 2 rounds of that and my head hurts too much to continue.

LEVEL: 06
LINES: 066
SCORE: 015220
TOP SCORE: 015220

It is a bit easier on the eyes, but it's much harder to play, since at the beginning, you have no sense of where the edges are, and throughout the game, you don't know what the next piece is, which is pretty important when plating. I did improve slightly, but it could just be that I was getting more used to the board rotating.

LEVEL: 07
LINES: 070
SCORE: 038640
TOP SCORE: 038640

Quit playing after five pieces. I don't get headaches easily and I had one doing warm-up stretches behind my eyeballs. Save yourself, don't click it.

What is first person about this?? It just rotates the whole stage instead of the peice only.

I was expecting it to have some kind of 3D viewpoint from the perspective of each peice where you were zooming down the board and trying to find a niche to hop into.

I only played for a minute or two, but it didn't seem that extreme to me. Might get a little dizzy after playing for several minutes - I dunno.

I hate You guy's,

after reading this I pulled out my old NES and played the original.

I played that dam thing for 4 hrs yesterday,

now I remember why I had it hidden in my closet.. :eek:

I hate You guy's,

after reading this I pulled out my old NES and played the original.

I played that dam thing for 4 hrs yesterday,

now I remember why I had it hidden in my closet.. :eek:

Reminds me. I had Tetris on my gameboy back in the day. Once my dad started playing it he kind of took over my gameboy. He was in the bathroom for prob 1hr playing it one day. Its a very addicting game

level 7
lines 70
score 11940

im dizzy

Back