First ever case modding TV show finished filming and now in post-production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod_Man_1 said:
I do not know where you are in your production Sky, but we are in post-production and are talking with the major networks about signing for a first season. I have heard about your show and you are doing a teaching type of show, where we are challenging the people in the show, BIG difference.

Best of luck to you and see you on the high road...

MOD Man 1

Yah we are producing an instructional based reality type show--however it will feature competitions as well--sort of "win a dream mod shop" ;)

CrimsonSky said:
Yah we are producing an instructional based reality type show--however it will feature competitions as well--sort of "win a dream mod shop" ;)

Sweet, good luck Crimson

IceWind said:
Lol dude, either your standards are to high or your gay :rolleyes: You don't get much prettier then she is.

sorry not gay I'm married..... and yes my standards are higher...

you can never have your standards too high... settleing for anything less is called failure.

GSRwBOOST said:
sorry not gay I'm married..... and yes my standards are higher...

you can never have your standards too high... settleing for anything less is called failure.

If your standards are that high, lets see a pic of your wife and to make sure it is really her, have her hold a paper that has [H] written really big on it. If you feel you can judge Nikki, let us judge what you think is a 10, hopefully your wife.

MOD Man 1

Mod_Man_1 said:
If your standards are that high, lets see a pic of your wife and to make sure it is really her, have her hold a paper that has [H] written really big on it. If you feel you can judge Nikki, let us judge what you think is a 10, hopefully your wife.

MOD Man 1

Agreed... :D

Mod_Man_1 said:

MOD Man 1

I agree, back up your words bud.

yea really, i work with someone like that, we got a steady flow of short-term interns/temps mostly chix and some are cute to most the guys except for this one dude, hes always rating them below 5 out of 10. He's just a prick.

I'd like to see this guys wife myself with a 4/10 for nikki... i hope he backs it up.. and cause he sure wont back down.

I would like to show nikki my e-penis ( to bad its so small :D )

5.jpg

3.jpg

I have a feeling she wouldnt care about your e-penis... lol

:D

Ya it would have to be my personality :(

Probably would think that the green stuff in the reservoirs and hoses was mountain dew :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back