Finally Recieved My MS Training Rewards

PawNtheSandman

[H]ard|Gawd
Many of you remember the thread from about 16 months ago where if you did interactive training on the MS website, you got points which you could use to recieve free items.

I believe some of the items were a watch, Encarta, Office, XP Pro, Wireless Mouse, Wireless Combo, etc....

Well nearly a year later I get an email from MS saying my items are ready to go but they need my proof of where I work.

I explained that I no longer work for the participating company but I did at the time.

They gave me a problem with that. So I told them it shouldn't have taken over a year for them to get my reward out to me when the site said 8-12 weeks.

They then agreed and shipped my stuff. They told me in order to recieve any future rewards, I needed to submit a CURRENT check stub from the participating employer.

I am now enjoying my wireless combo and have an extra wireless optical 2 mouse ready to give as a gift to someone soon.

Anyone else getting notified from MS?

PawNtheSandman said:
I am now enjoying my wireless combo and have an extra wireless optical 2 mouse ready to give as a gift to someone soon.

I'll take it. But I have a feeling you aren't asking for takers.

huh. I never got my stuff. I'll have to check my emails.

what was the subject of the email and do you have the link to that site?

I got a couple things from MS back then. XP Pro for $15 legit was nice.

-bZj

Not as nice as when I got 3 genuine XP Pro Cd's with keys from school for 30$

my step dad went to the site and went threw all the stuff to recive the reward and now all they have is shirts and other pointless things one doesnt need

Gojeero said:
my step dad went to the site and went threw all the stuff to recive the reward and now all they have is shirts and other pointless things one doesnt need

More shirts are always nice to have IMHO. I've got 3 closets. :D

Back