Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition and Strategy guide at Game Stop...

JediK

Limp Gawd
I am wanting to pre-order both Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition and the Collector's Edition of the Strategy guide. They both have a different ship date(the game ships on 10/31 and the guide ships on 10/24), is there any way I can just have the strategy guide ship along with the game to save on shipping? If not, I'm going to have to pay for shipping twice and they guide won't be any help since the game won't be out, lol. Just wondering if there was a way to get around having to pay for shipping for both, I would like to just combine the two and save on shipping and just have it shipped 10/31. Thanks.

I'm afraid they will sell out if I don't pre-order, lol... They are only making so many copies just for Gamestop/EB.

Pre-order in store? :confused:

If that really isn't an option, it seems Gamestop will separate shipments, and doesn't seem like there's a way for them to hold onto it to combine shipping.

However, you could always order the strategy guide from Amazon.com, it's currently ~$20 and you can get free shipping if you can get your order over $25.

The surefire way to check is to email or call their support line.
Thanks for the release date update.

Back