File opening problem..

ralphie1313

Limp Gawd
Hi so this just started today i went to opens some pics or vids that have been on my desktop in a folder named ralphs personal for a long time, and now when i try to open the pics or vids in that folder it keeps saying make sure ralph - personal is running. I did not change any settings anyone know what is causing this?

Last edited:
Hi so this just started today i went to opens some pics or vids that have been on my desktop in a folder named ralphs personal for a long time, and now when i try to open the pics or vids in that folder it keeps saying make sure ralph - personal is running. I did not change any settings anyone know what is causing this?
post a screen shot of the message your seeing

Attachments

• cant open.jpeg
    cant open.jpeg
    684.2 KB · Views: 1
I just tried something and an error came up cloud is not running. how do you start cloud, i really hate this cloud and one drive crap i do not know were my files are anymore some are here or there. I am not the best with computers so i do not even understand the difference with cloud and one drive!!!!!

yeah it looks like they are all cloud links. sign into one drive and try again. one drive is the cloud ;)

wait ok so i went to one drive live i am all ready logged in so i can see the file on the one drive web site but still can't in the file on my desktop does it need to be linked ? i mean it should of been all ready it was always working..

wait ok so i went to one drive live i am all ready logged in so i can see the file on the one drive web site but still can't in the file on my desktop does it need to be linked ? i mean it should of been all ready it was always working..
no idea. you could always download them, instead of linking to them.

no idea. you could always download them, instead of linking to them.
PEND!!! U disappoint me you got6 no idea!!! Come on i even stayed off of here for a few weeks gave u a break!!! lol Anyway i right clicked on that folder on my desktop and there was an option said always keep this file on device so i clicked it and a window popped up it scrolled up to 100% then closed. I went back tried it and new error came up in short it said, "Availability Status: Sync Pending, Error code 0x8007016A

I fixed it!!!!!!!!!! lol I looked up the error code and it said a few things but funny it said microsoft suite can cause a problem and i just installed suite yesterday so i uninstalled it and i can open the files !!! Hey Pendragon1 if u need help let me know!!!! lol thanks guys!!

Back