Few Questions about 120/144 hz Monitors (BenQ XL2420TE)

Savi

Gawd
Hello I was planing to upgrade my vid card a GTX 570, but after looking over my setup It still does everything i need it to cept a fully moded Skyrim, which can wait with my steam backlog lol. I would like to have a 2 Monitor setup, but will only game on 1, the BenQ XL2420TE looks very good But i have a few questions

Aside from games how do movies, anime, youtube, blurays, etc look on it? I spend about 50/50 gaming and watching stuff, I am using a Viewsonic VX2450WM Right now. How would they compare Video wise.

I have read that text can look bad on 120/144 hz displays, mainly if you are coding or reading huge blocks of text or something. not sure if that is true or not just read that on the fourm

Would having a 120/144 hz display next to a 60 hz display hurt my eyes? I would only game on the 144 hz the 60hz would become my secondary display

Those are my main questions, oh also would my eyes hurt looking at the display for long hours because I do spend a long time infront of my PC I have no real problem atm with my viewsonic so if the BenQ would be the same to my eyes should be no problem

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back