FedEx Delivered my 6600GT to someone else!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah.. looks like this has gone the wrong direction... first off I don't think were allowed to talk about illegal activity like promoting fraud in the forums...

also next, by saying 'screw the system' and getting a 2nd card.. chances are he isn't screwing the system (being fedex), but instead screwing the poor hardworking fedex employee who probably works all the time and cant afford shit because he is paying bills...

sniper991122 said:
woah.. looks like this has gone the wrong direction... first off I don't think were allowed to talk about illegal activity like promoting fraud in the forums...

also next, by saying 'screw the system' and getting a 2nd card.. chances are he isn't screwing the system (being fedex), but instead screwing the poor hardworking fedex employee who probably works all the time and cant afford shit because he is paying bills...

Right, there's no way to tell who's pocket will be hit when the chain of command is this complex.

robberbaron said:
Right, there's no way to tell who's pocket will be hit when the chain of command is this complex.

QFT... some ppl (like me) are a LITTLE crazy... but then there are others who really take the cake.

this is why i was refusing to trade with some ppl for a while there... not b/c of bad deals but b/c i didn't want to get burned by some of the, to put it kindly, morons that inhabit pretty much any community, be it brick & mortar or be it digital.

i don't mean that some ppl simply have different opinions, but that some seem to genuinely have an access problem or irq conflict with their cpu's, if you know what i mean.

i'm not going to mention any names tho b/c (1) you know who you are (i should hope) and (2) i don't want to insult or offend, just be honest.

starhawk said:
QFT... some ppl (like me) are a LITTLE crazy... but then there are others who really take the cake.

this is why i was refusing to trade with some ppl for a while there... not b/c of bad deals but b/c i didn't want to get burned by some of the, to put it kindly, morons that inhabit pretty much any community, be it brick & mortar or be it digital.

i don't mean that some ppl simply have different opinions, but that some seem to genuinely have an access problem or irq conflict with their cpu's, if you know what i mean.

i'm not going to mention any names tho b/c (1) you know who you are (i should hope) and (2) i don't want to insult or offend, just be honest.

I don't see how that was a troll.

Fedex did nothing wrong, you got your package and everything, I have had orders deleivered to me from fedex about 10Times and always they put it somewhere I can find, or if they think it's expensive enough to insure they don't deliever it untill I sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back