favorite half life mod

my friends and i just bought a counter-strike 18 person dedicated server w/ little lag. if you wanna play there the server ip is 69.93.97.2:27015

Toughie, major toss up between DOD and Natural Selection...some of the finest crafted Half Life mods I've seen! (well DOD before it went retail and what not IMO)

(edited for spelling)

cs or day of defeat.... for a small little fun mod tho, id have to go with digital paintball, that game is rad

-warsaw

my favourite mod???? well just from the top of my noggin, i would have to say,, CS!!!,,, but it seems to be i am the only one who enjoys this xtrav mod (sarcasticly speaking),, its #ba 1 on my list for half life.

DoD
biggthumpup.gif

They Hunger is one of the best half life mods I have ever played. Suprised nobody has mentioned it yet.

I'm gonna have to say my favorite is Jailbreak, and Canned Tuna comes in at a close second, with CS in third place. Jailbreak was just so cool when it came out, but no one plays it anymore. :(

They Hunger is one of the best half life mods I have ever played.

The sound effects the skeletons made in that mod were the greatest...

is natrual selection hard to learn, i remeber playing it at mt freinds a while ago when it first came out and you had to build stuff kinda like an rts/fps, is it still easy to learn?

They just released 3.0 combat for natural selection, Its much easier. You just killed shit and get experience. When you gain levels, you can upgrade crap that you want.

Snark Wars?? Come on people, there are some kick ass mods out there....

hahaha, alright when she did it it was funny, but now with 3 of us that did it.

All I have to say is rofl.

Originally posted by IoWnZa
hahaha, alright when she did it it was funny, but now with 3 of us that did it.

All I have to say is rofl.
The [M] has taught me well.

Back