Fat Walllet?

scatpack

Limp Gawd
Anyone ever use that cash rebate thing on Fat Wallet.com? Is it worth the effort or just a scam?

It's definitely worth using...it takes a couple months for the rebates to come through, but the cash adds up.

Im guessing you guys are talking about that Cash Back tab at the top of fatwallet.com. I hadn't even noticed it before. Thanks for pointing it out guys :).

Yeah, they talk about Fatcash and ebates % a lot when they mention deals. . .seems fishy to me. But hey, I never tried, so I don't know.

do you get any crap mail or crap emails at all?

Also can you use ebates and fat wallet at the same time?

ive used ebates a few time, they dont send spam or anything and they send the checks fairly quickly.

no, you can't use ebates and fw at the same time (to my knowledge) ... and I LOVE fat wallet cash back. 100 percent good. It is free money. end of story. use it and be happy. order other peoples dell systems, or work dell systems, through your fat cash link and be VERY happy :D

i use ebates.. i;ve got 60$ worth of CHECKS from them, they dont crap u on mail. They get money by referrals, thats how they work

Back