Fallout NV question

dogbyte_13

[H]ard|Gawd
I just got the ultimate edition and i was wondering should i finish the main quest line before doing the DLC packs or do them when i get to the required level to access them?

I wouldn't do them right away. for one thing they are rather dificult i did old world blues at lvl 3 and it was a huge pain in the ass. i thing there is a recommended lvl of around 20 (i think). secondly some of the items you get are really OP and will kinda detract from the fun of the main area if you get them too early.

I ran the DLC concurrent with my main quest. Did them when I reached the recomended level requirement.

You do get some rather OP weapons from them. However, easy fix; don't use them? Some weapons are more fun to use than others (I personally prefer guns to plasma/lasors) so it's really a personal choice.

You can play them as soon as you're high enough level. They warn you before you start what the minimum level should be. All of them complement the main story. I'd probably do them right before you make the final push (whatever route you've chosen) in the main story

Back