Fallen on Hard Times Thread

Kusanhagi

Weaksauce
I have had two knee surgeries and one shoulder surgery in the past six months. Medical Bills are out of control so I am trying to raise cash. I posted a lot of ebay auctions to try and raise some cash. check them out if you can.

If I am violating any posting policy I apologize and welcome a suggestion on where to move this.

Thanks everyone.
My Auctions: http://www.ebay.com/sch/kusanhagi/m...h=item2ec53a6b04&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
May God bless you.. I'll be praying. My family is in the exact situation. I'll take a look, and try to contribute.

Sucks to hear that man! I know what its like, believe me.

Anyways, hope things get better and even though I can't help money wise I can certainly help bump wise!

Thread bookmarked and BUMP!

Will keep you in my prayers. I had surgery last year and my insurance denied my clain and I was out $80,000.00. I will also look at your auctions to see if I need anything.

I will be bidding on the world of warcraft letter opener idk why but i want it. good luck with sale

Heya,
Is there any way to attach/use the Hori fight stick with the PC? Or is it for the Wii only?

Best Wishes,

Wow letter opener is the chit.I would max out that bid fast .That would be mine. I have been a fan up to warcraft3 then back for WOW up to 85 with almost all ten players. Had to step back from it. I still have war2 combat working on this win7 CPU.Dont play it much tho. BF3 and rocksmith are the games to play now. Good luck with everything.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about your knee and shoulder issues brother, I just went through a lumbar fusion surgery and it has been a long time recovering. You'll get there man.

I'm intersted in the letter opener - can you tell me a little more about what material the blade is? Is it metal? It looks almost like pewter.

New Auctions posted

Not sure about blade material but I think it looks like pewter also.

In for the t-shirt. Added it to watched items until I can look into it some more.

going to add a bunch of random computer parts tomorrow and Friday. Keep an eye on it.

My bunch of prayers are always with you. Hope that you will get well soon and come over with your financial crisis.

Back