Fail is doomed

I have about 330 hours of CS Source under my belt, but I haven't played much of it since March, when I started playing League of Legends. I tried playing it a little bit on and off over the summer, but I, quite frankly, noticed a huge dive in my skills from such a long layoff, that I abandoned it entirely. For some reason that doesn't apply to TF2, I'm still pretty good at that game.

But hey, you're about a year late in challenging me, I consider this matter closed, unless you'd like to try me at League of Legends.

I haven't played in awhile either,
css.jpg

Haven't we all learned by now that Fail is all bark and no bite?

quit using the i can't hear excuse. you used it in every single post in this thread. just do the 1 on 1, who cares if you win or lose, just have fun with it damn. i mean ffs its CSS we're talking about here there are no effing stats with the game. just do some crazy shit like sniper wars or what ever. then you really don't have to worry about being able to hear the other person.

why dont we all just 10v10 each other on our vanilla server?

I'm down for this. I haven't been playing CSS much since Black Ops came out. But I used to play all the time, I was never very good though.

I think I might jump in and play some tonight while rebuilding a computer for a friend.

I'm down to play a few rounds tonight. Let me know what time and I'll be in the vent server.

wtf, so much trash talk and now....nothing....now we know why he calls himself fail.

Saw that as well. Sad how we cant trash talk for fun.

This is different. Community can still talk trash as long as there is no ill feelings. I hope all of you have ice packs for the ass whooping you will receive this weekend.

lol someone reported my post citing it was a flamewar.

If this thread was made by a forum member and not a staff member, it would have been closed for being off-topic and inflammatory, with infractions and bans being handed out. So lol yourself and your double-standards.

If this thread was made by a forum member and not a staff member, it would have been closed for being off-topic and inflammatory, with infractions and bans being handed out. So lol yourself and your double-standards.

How is this off topic? Two members of the H|G community were chatting about CS:S (a H|G sponsored game) and one of them happened to copy/paste the chat log here. Neither individual called each other names during the course of the thread (chat, yeah probably) and the only thing being attacked was their gameplay.

Getting quite tired of the whole double standards argument. If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to read this or even be here.

Who would have done all of that? If you havent noticed the [H]|G Staff moderate this section. We have no desire to close friendly shit talk threads that are very much on topic. Nothing here was inflammed. Had it gotten inflammed we would have put some neosporin on it. We have never given anyone infractions in here nor banned anyone. Report that.

Last edited:
Who would have done all of that? If you havent noticed the [H]|G Staff moderate this section. We have no desire to close friendly shit talk threads that are very much on topic. Nothing here was inflammed. Had it gotten inflammed we would have put some neosporin on it. We have never given anyone infractions in here nor banned anyone. Report that.

I've received infractions for far less.

As entertaining as I'd find it watching someone pwning Fail, we all know he never actually goes through with his challenges. Just slings a lot of shit and then goes to hide behind his Mother's skirt. ;) This isn't the first time, I remember the COD challenge that ended with Fail making up a pathetic excuse of a back down. :D

And...still trolling.:p Also DOTA sucks. Good luck with that top down magical retard abortion.:eek:

BTW this thread is epic. Carry on.....

While we are on the topic of duels and shit talking. I will play against any one of you in LoL. Username:
El Jewbacabra.

Back