Fable 3 tonight!

imExcitebike

[H]ard|Gawd
I've pre-ordered on Steam and have it pre-loaded. I really enjoyed Fable and Fable 2, so I'm looking forward to this.

Anyone else gonna be playing it tonight?

If they didn't intorduce the idea, that making new character removes the previous toon, I'm not touching PC version.

Witcher 2 is SO going to overshadow this it's not even funny.

I still have some casual interest in this, probably despite myself.

Witcher 2 is SO going to overshadow this it's not even funny.

I still have some casual interest in this, probably despite myself.

I know next to nothing about Witcher 2. I never played the first one, so I haven't given the second any thought. This isn't to say that I wouldn't enjoy it.

played this on the 360 was very disapointing and I played both the other ones.

I really enjoyed Fable 2, I played through it 3 times. I didn't pick up F3 on my 360 because of my backlog but I will get the superior PC version when it goes on sale on Steam later this year.

I'm gonna play through Fable 3 before The Witcher 2
Mainly bc i need to replace my lowly 450 GTS ... as soon as my bonus comes, i ll be going with a 570 most likely and playing in 3D

I hope its as good and charming as the original Fable on PC... it was short and had its problems, but i probably played through it like 11 times no exaggeration

I bought both Fable 3 and the Witcher 2. I don't really care if Witcher 2 will overshadow Fable 3 or not. I played through the first two Fable games and I skipped the 360 version of Fable 3 in order to play the PC version. That said, I'm obligated to play through the third game in the franchise no matter how bad people say it is because I quite enjoyed the first two.

The Witcher 2 will have it's own 2-month period devoted to it after I complete Fable 3. :D

The Witcher 2 tonight!!!? .....wait what oh Fable 3 ....The Witcher 2 is Tuesday. Whats a Fable 3?

Im still pissed they never released fable 2 for the PC. I bought the first one on both the xbox and the computer. This console generation I went with the PS3 for various reasons so missed out completly on the second one.

I enjoyed Fable 1 most of all in the series, and Fable II was a bit different, but I still enjoyed it. Fable III was just decent IMO, and I was pretty pissed off I had paid $60 for what felt like half of Fable 1 or II .

Does Fable3 use the same idiot "Save" system that Fable-1 used?
If it does, I wont buy it.
In Fable-1, I never knew where I'd be in the game when I re-loaded a "Save" on my PC..
Most of the time, I'd find myself all the way back to beginning of game---and I'd have to replay the same stuff over again.
After a week of that crap I tossed the DVD disk into the trash can.

Last edited:
Did you say Witcher 2 tonight? Yeah, I'll play some tonight. Oh wait... Fable you say? Yeah, I'll be playing Witcher 2 tonight.

Does Fable3 use the same idiot "Save" system that Fable-1 used?
If it does, I wont buy it.
In Fable-1, I never knew where I'd be in the game when I re-loaded a "Save" on my PC..
Most of the time, I'd find myself all the way back to beginning of game---and I'd have to replay the same stuff over again.
After a week of that crap I tossed the DVD disk into the trash can.

Wait what, did you try to save in the middle of a mission?

Anyway I'll be playing this after Witcher 2, but just because I like the first two games. I'm going so slow maybe this will be on sale by then.

The save system is awkward at best.

I picked up Fable 3 with extremely low expectations, and I'm pleasantly surprised.

Sure, there are problems here and there in the mechanics... but I am having a blast with the dialogues (Lambert and Pinch's quest comes to mind).

Beat it yesterday, pretty disappointed. I'm positive almost no one agrees with me, but I thought Fable was one of the best RPG's I've played (short or not), but Fable 3 has none of the qualities that made Fable so great.

It's a $20 game at best. I still had some fun but it was pretty mediocre.

Beat it yesterday, pretty disappointed. I'm positive almost no one agrees with me, but I thought Fable was one of the best RPG's I've played (short or not), but Fable 3 has none of the qualities that made Fable so great.

I liked Fable on the PC quite a bit myself. Charming. Had a certain thing going for it.

Reeks of mediocrity from any and all media I've run across about it. I'm not sure I'd even pay $20 for it. In fact, I'll say I have no interest in it whatsoever.

I completely agree with you on that. I'm trying to play through 3 right now and I just don't like the atmosphere/characters at all. I'll see if I can bring myself to finish it.

Back