F/S Mac Mini i5

Skids1

Gawd
For Sale: Refurbished 2012 mac mini i5 4gb 500GB HDD *turned on twice* - never used. (purchased Jan 3rd 2012)

RFB MAC MINI i5 2.5 DC
2X2GB RAM
500G-USA

FD387LL/A

Asking $400 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Which model?
Which year?
Shipped from where?
Any included peripherals?
What memory configuration?
Which GPU or iGPU?

Last edited:
2011 or 2012?

This^

I might be interested depending on the details.

Been looking to upgrade my late 2010 Core2Duo Nvidia 320m mini but only the Intel HD4000 or Radeon M video Mini would really make it worth the time/money for me.

Sorry two kids and two jobs make for a busy day... details...

It is the 2012 model. Hardly used (turned on twice) I will confirm the configuration tomorrow morning and update the thread then... sorry for the delays.

Sorry two kids and two jobs make for a busy day... details...

It is the 2012 model. Hardly used (turned on twice) I will confirm the configuration tomorrow morning and update the thread then... sorry for the delays.

Please do, and some Heatware feedback if you have it.

I still need to stop and confirm configuration... I do have a three or four ppl I have traded or sold to in the past on the forums... will get them to help out :)

Skids1, idk he seems kind of shady. :)
Just messing, his heat might be low, but he's a straight up seller. He just does his selling in person vs the forum.

Trades? If not, bump

Have a 2600k Maximus v gene and 580 system I could part with in some configuration.

sorry I have got spare pc parts galore (trying to thin the heard myself) bump

Did you buy it in Jan 2012 or 2013?

The 2012 mini was released in Oct 2012.

Bump 4 u.

Bump for looking. I might be interested down the line at some point. Trying to sell my Macbook first so I can purchase a Mini.. so it will depend on being able to sell the Macbook :)

Back