F/S *** eVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra with FCWB Front and Active Backplate New Price $2100

Status
Not open for further replies.

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
CARD IS SOLD...... THREAD LOCKED. THANK YOU HARDOCP

Selling bits and pieces of my gaming PC as i dont ever have time for it anymore so my loss is your gain. EXTREMELY LOW HOURS on this hardware. If I was to guess time on GPU is only 50 or so hours, 20hr on CPU and Motherboard.... Barely used this very nice hardware, so im wanting to sell it and throw something back into savings acct! I accept Paypal only please, and I have HEAT under "newls1" but dont think its been used in a while. Please also note that im a Fireman and work 48hr on/ off 24hr shifts. So i will ship ASAP as soon as i get off shift, assuming if someone buys while im on shift... if im off it will obviously go out that day assuming payment goes through. Appreciate anyones interest, thank you!

Description of hardware:

gpu1.jpg

gpu2.jpg

gpu3.jpg

gpu4.jpg

gpu5.jpg

hs1.jpg

heatsink.jpg

eVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra with attached Byski Full Cover Waterblock AND Active watercooled backplate!! Excellent combo and very low use on her. Read above comments as this was a Gaming PC that hardly got used. It is registered to me and I bought it on a trade here on this forum as I traded a powercolor devil 6900xt (XTXH Core) for this 3090. Trade was valued @ 2800$. I have original MC sales reciepts from the 1st buyer (not sure he even used this card as it looked BNIB when we traded) if ever needed, and since its registered on evga under me, I can assist with any issues down the road if ever... Or maybe evga can transfer ownership, IDK! But eitherway, i have all my ducks in a row for the buyer of this card if there is ever an issue with this extremely expensive purchase. I send copies of original sales reciept to the buyer. Waterblocks on card are flawless and perform awesome, hottest ive ever seen gpu was 34c in my PC room and hottest mem temp was in the 50c range. So cooling is not an issue on this baby. For Sale for..... $2100 shipped and INSURED of course!

**edit__ added pictures of the included stock hsf unit that will come with the card. i forgot to include this information in this post until it was pointed out to me.

Attachments

• cpu1.jpg
    cpu1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
  • cpu2.jpg
    cpu2.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 0
  • mobo 2.jpg
    mobo 2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • mobo1.jpg
    mobo1.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Would really like the GPU gone, a reasonable offer will be accepted

Would like to sell, Good honest offer might not be rejected

$2200 Shipped , dont understand why im still here for sale(y)

what happened with the RTX 3 series market? I thought this would have been sold days ago. Im pretty firm on the 2150$ price, but a solid offer might not be put down

what happened with the RTX 3 series market? I thought this would have been sold days ago. Im pretty firm on the 2150$ price, but a solid offer might not be put down
It's a watercooled card with premium waterblocks (and cost of those) most can't use, and some are figuring they'll wait on new cards at this point. That's why, imo at least :). Additionally, 3080ti has dropped a lot in price lately and is considered largely just as good bar needing 24gb for professional work. Finally, mining has died down a lot and it isn't feasible to use to recoup the cost of your cards really now.

EDIT: Also, you can't use the warranty without the stock cooler. That would be a downside too. Not thread pooping, just answering your question.

Last edited:
It's a watercooled card with premium waterblocks (and cost of those) most can't use, and some are figuring they'll wait on new cards at this point. That's why, imo at least :). Additionally, 3080ti has dropped a lot in price lately and is considered largely just as good bar needing 24gb for professional work. Finally, mining has died down a lot and it isn't feasible to use to recoup the cost of your cards really now.

EDIT: Also, you can't use the warranty without the stock cooler. That would be a downside too. Not thread pooping, just answering your question.
added pictures of the hsf unit that will ship with card in the 1st thread. thanks for pointing that out, i completely forgot to include that info

Pretty damn good price with the water block you have on. GLWS!

added pictures of the hsf unit that will ship with card in the 1st thread. thanks for pointing that out, i completely forgot to include that info
That should help a good bit. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back