F.E.A.R. 3 for $7.68, Activates on Steam

Maybe it's just me but I'm surprised this game is still going for as much as it is. I didn't hear that great of things about the full version and the demo was not that amazing.

Kinda would have thought this game would have hit the $5 range by now.

only reason i'm buying is because i still have that 5 dollar credit from when I bought DE:HR. Thanks op!

I finished this game a few weeks ago after buying from Green man a while back. I can't recommend this game. It ran OK, it's just a crappy game.

Very tempting but I think ill wait for it to hit $5 before i pick it up.

I finished this game a few weeks ago after buying from Green man a while back. I can't recommend this game. It ran OK, it's just a crappy game.

Sad to hear after I enjoyed the first one so much...

I am probably a bit over an hour into it and its been running through a prison shooting bad guys, running through sewers and killing bad guys in a blow up town. The bad guys all look and sound alike and I still have no idea whether sucking the life force out of specific dead guys is useful for anything.

It is an extremely blah game.

Sad to hear after I enjoyed the first one so much...

Yeah, the first one was awesome. This game is completely different. None of the aspects of Fear 1 that made it a great game are evident in Fear 3.

I think it's a good and solid FPS romp, but the creepy atmosphere is damn near gone in this one. I guess the first game will never be topped and I've heard nothing on a new game.

Back