Exodus (space RPG)

Seriously? I honestly don't know what you are talking about because I finished GTA 4 without needing any mod, and have never read of any such complaints from anyone else.
I'm not aware of any mod for it but there is a bug in GTA4 that requires you to limit the framerate to ~30 fps during one of the missions or you can't pass it. You have to button mash at one point and it's tied to keyframes that were designed around console performance.

With that said I also experienced bugs in ME:A even after all of the patches, the one I remember running into multiple times was getting stuck in the terrain due to clipping issues.

Cool story bro, I don't know what games you play or what shitty hardware you have but I do not experience noticeable bugs in every play session across 70 to 80% of games I play.

I'm just saying ME:A after patches wasn't too far off from the typical AAA or AA game experience. If you can't stand ME:A's level of bugs, then you can't stand most games.

Seriously? I honestly don't know what you are talking about because I finished GTA 4 without needing any mod, and have never read of any such complaints from anyone else.

Then I doubt you finished the game then. A quick google search found that it is still present as of 2020:

Example.

GTA4 was horribly buggy, a notably bad PC port. Far worse than ME:A. Outside of its humor it had dated gameplay and was quite awful. I think you're letting nostalgia get a hold of you.

Not opinion, observable facts....but keep telling yourself that Witcher 3 and GTA 4 were more buggy, its not going to convince me otherwise.

Witcher 3 was quite buggy, but they were smaller bugs. NPCs it cutscenes spawning inside of trees, NPC issues, lots of bugged cutscenes. It had a poor reception at launch. I played it some years after release when it was improved and generally playable. It just had a lot of small annoying issues, like ME:A. Seems like there was something wrong with your install or hardware. After the first month most of the major issues were patched out.

Back