eVGA 8800GTS 320MB PCI-E @ CC B&M $236.99 AR

sabregen

Fully [H]
Credit to: crazydeals95 over at SD!

CircuitCity B&M stores have the eVGA vanilla 8800GTS 320MB in stores. Here's the breakdown:

In store price: $299.99
Instant discount: -$3.00
New subtotal: $296.99
-$40 CC coupon: -$40.00
Your price OTD: $256.99 + tax
Mail-in rebate: -$20.00
Final price: $236.99 + tax

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WORK THE SYSTEM...and have no morals (unlike me) - Gigantic YMMV

Online price: $299.99 (order online for in-store pickup within 24minutes)
Online instant discount: -$3.00
Online price in cart: $296.99

Add the item to your cart, then go to the store...and take a friend. CC does NOT hold your "order" in a separate area. When you show up, they go to shelf to "pull your item from the back." This is where your friend comes in. BEFORE you go to the counter to pick up your item, send you friend on a trip to the video card isle. Have them hoarde all the cards that are there. When the employee goes to "pull your order," they'll find none there to pull. Free $24 gift card for you (but, you must ask for it). Hand off the gift card to your friend, and have them pay for it, with all the other discounts as well. You might get booted/banned for this though, but I know of people that have done it, successfully. Here's the breakdown:

$24 Gift card: -$24.00
Your price OTD: $232.99 + tax
Mail-in rebate: -$20.00
Final price: $212.99 + tax

Here's the link to the CC B&M store, and the online store (where you cannot use the the $40 coupon, but you can use your AAA membership for 10% off). That's going to be as cheap as, if not cheaper than Newegg (with tax, for most people), right now...for having it RIGHT NOW. $20 in the mail, on top of it? GRAVY! Nabbed one myself!

I would suggest doing the 10% off, asking for instore pickup, then handing them the $40 off $200 coupon when you go to pick it up. YMMV, but it may work for a slick slick deal. Would come out to $207 AR/AC.

Update: Breakdown on using AAA 10% off and $40 coupon:

AAA 10% off coupon: -29.69
Subtotal: $267.30
Your price OTD: $227.30 + tax
Mail-in rebate: -$ 20.00
Final price: $207.30 + tax

The link to the coupon gives a 403 forbidden error for me :confused:

EDIT: Fixed the problem by removing the i. in the link. Unfortunately I'm not an AAA member though so deal isn't as good for me :/

added rebate link, updated $40 coupon link so that you don't have to have a SD login to access it.

I may just be blind, but I cannot find this $40 coupon. Are you sure the link is leading to the right place?

update: the damned link is being buggy. I'll look for another one. I don't have a place that I can upload it to, so it's linking to another site, and apparently, the other site likes you better if you sign up for the forums. Someone PM me if they have a place that they can mirror it at. I'll look for another link, as well.

What's this AAA membership thing? Is there anyway I can become one in 5 minutes? Do I have to purchase anything or is it some free sign up somewhere to be an AAA member? Where is this at?

to use the AAA membership (yes, you have to pay for the membership...it's for auto/roadside assistance/locking keys in your car, etc.) you have to login to the web interface with your username/password, and go to AAA membership discounts section, there's a link for CircuitCity online orders, 10% off.

to use the AAA membership (yes, you have to pay for the membership...it's for auto/roadside assistance/locking keys in your car, etc.) you have to login to the web interface with your username/password, and go to AAA membership discounts section, there's a link for CircuitCity online orders, 10% off.

Doesn't work for me - it'll say they're emailing me a coupon, but I never get it. It's ok, gonna use Newegg anyway. :)

i have one if someone wants, the aaa discount coupon, wont be using it coz the taxes ruin it for me :(

an old [H] member preferred to give it away to, PM me if u want it :)

I tried using my AAA 10% coupon but it says it doesn't work. I tried with other items and the discount worked. Has anyone else actually tried it for the video card and it worked?

Sorry about that it did work then when I went to check it it didn't.
What I had to do to make it work was change the link and delete the i and . before slickdeals. It would then give me a box to either open or save it.

if you print off the coupon will it still be good? I read in another thread they don't accept photocopied printouts.

Tax for me is $25 making this not too hot for those who have to pay tax

if you print off the coupon will it still be good? I read in another thread they don't accept photocopied printouts.

worked for me just fine. don't cut it out, print it...then tear it out.

How in the hell do you have to pay tax of $20-30 for this? Is your tax rate over 10%?

I picked one up tonight and there were 3 or 4 more left at the Emeryville store. Tax ended up being 22.49(8.75% tax.) Coupon worked fine, thanks OP.

let us know how it worked, I grabbed mine last week, but I forgot to post this up! (paid $10+tax less)

Quick question; I notice that the $40 off coupon states that "Reproductions/photocopies will not be accepted", has anybody had any problems with this?

Quick question; I notice that the $40 off coupon states that "Reproductions/photocopies will not be accepted", has anybody had any problems with this?

I did under a separate deal. Most of the San Jose/Sunnyvale-area CC stores recognized the coupon immediately and told me 'it's going to say no reproductions on there, and I know that's a printout you brought.' :D Too many people had done it, I think.

I've personally never had a problem, including with this deal. The cashier simply whacked in the code when it didn't scan. :D

Back