Evga 6800 Gt in canada

stone

n00b
Hi,ne1 on this board ever ordered an 6800 gt online from evga to canada,would like to know how much they paid in can$ total(card+shipping+duty fees and taxes).

Thankz

Did that before posting but i dont think ill get much answer since theyre not in charge of canadian duty's.

stone said:
Did that before posting but i dont think ill get much answer since theyre not in charge of canadian duty's.
Do they ship to Canada? At least they can tell you that...or point you to a Canadian retailer for their cards.

Yes, they do ship to Canada. I was wondering the same question myself, since they're almost impossible to find up here.

In general, I think we would like to know what kind of duty hardware would be hit with when crossing the border and would we also have to pay GST and PST?

maybe no duty charges but as i understand from what the canadian duty website says,you have to pay taxes(pst+provincial taxes(or hst)) and 5$ postal duty fee. But what im not sure,is if theres any other fee.

Case closed,confirmed with canadian duty official on the phone: for all computer components the final price you pay is:

price of the item + taxes(federal taxes + provincial taxes(or hst),as ne product youd buy in canada) + 5$ fee for canadian post duty services.

Back