ETH is dead to me now.

KD5ZXG

Gawd
Thanks to CryptoKitties slowdown, Nanopool upped payout minimum by factor of four!
-edit- Over for the moment, lets hope it don't happen again, but no reason prevents it.

Idiots will be torching ETH to breed YuGiOh cards by end of the year, mark my words.
Now if it was rats, might could understand. How many for Russian Blue Berkshire?
NightCheese.png

Last edited:
Totally called it... End of the year. That was what, minutes, seconds???
Maybe even before I had posted it! Impossible you say, retropredicting the past.

This sad crap is most likely a killer app for ETH. And I want totally out yesterday.
Not suggesting to competely abandon Ethash where applicable to other coins.

IMG_20171207_003024.jpg

Last edited:
Dunno. Just saying I won't be training BeanieBabies for battle on the schlockchain.
Want to breed rare YuGiOhs for prOn and profit? Go ahead world, I don't need it.
Not payin one redcent or any other coin to help no Cryptoshitties evolve "powers"
to slow transactions, raise fees, and vomit with ever greater collectible cuteness.

In 2006, a website was created to facilitate the buying and selling of these cards,
and it was known as “Magic: The Gathering Online eXchange,” and for the sake
of a shorter domain name, MtGox.com was the address.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parja
like this
why do you keep reminding me of gox? I had 10 BTC in that but of course that wasn't shit back then...

Mark Kapeles (sp?) is going to be a billionaire given the latest move.

I moved half my money into eth expecting it to AT LEAST go up with BTC. Fuck me.

Back