[Epic Game Store] 17 days of free games

CAD4466HK

2[H]4U

Get Destiny 2: Legacy Collection free from the Epic Game Store till 12-20-23. The base game has been free for awhile now, their giving away the DLC's for free.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/destiny-2--legacy-collection-2023

This edition includes The Witch Queen, Beyond Light, and Shadowkeep. Play through three epic campaigns, unlock 37 Exotic weapons, 15 Exotic pieces of armor, and the power of Stasis, allowing you to lock down and control the battlefield.

Destiny 2: The Witch Queen

Delve into Savathûn’s Throne World, a twisted wonderland of corruption and splendor, to uncover the mystery of how she and her Lucent Hive stole the Light. Learn the secrets to crafting new weapons, the power of the new Glaive, and survive the truth within her web of lies.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light

The frontier of Europa holds many lost secrets, including the dark power of Stasis. Work with the mysterious Exo Stranger to harness this new power before Eramis, the Kell of Darkness, bestows it on her Fallen forces. Grow your arsenal, command Stasis, and go beyond the Light.

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep

As the heroes of the last safe city turn their attention to the far-reaching frontiers of our galaxy, new Nightmares have emerged from an ancient evil that once slumbered beneath the Lunar surface. Journey deep into a mysterious Hive Keep and work with Eris Morn to slay the Nightmares before they cast humanity into a permanent age of darkness.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_oHtAJhbQ

Get DNF Duel free on the Epic Game Store till 12-21-23.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/dnf-duel-07d055

ABOUT THIS GAME​

THE SEEDS OF VOLITION BRING FORTH A CHALLENGER
Action fighting at its extreme! One of the most popular and widely played RPGs in the world, Dungeon and Fighter is now back as a 2.5D action fighting game. Choose from 16 charming characters, each with their distinct skills and personalities. Outsmart, outplay, or downright beat up your opponents and become the master of the Ultimate Will!
【Modes & Features】
■ Online Mode: Ranked Match, Player Match, Ranking
■ Local Mode: Free Battle, Story Mode, Arcade Mode, Survival Mode
■ Practice Mode: Training Mode, Tutorial
■ Collection: Player Profile, Replay Library, Gallery, Glossary

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1YC41loD4

Last edited:
Get Melvor Idle free till 12-22-23.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/melvor-idle-b6a9b3

Inspired by RuneScape, Melvor Idle takes the core of what makes an adventure game so addictive and strips it down to its purest form!
Master Melvor’s many RuneScape-style skills with just a click or a tap. Melvor Idle is a feature-rich, idle/incremental game combining a distinctly familiar feel with a fresh gameplay experience. Maxing 20+ skills has never been more zen. Whether you’re a RuneScape newbie, a hardened veteran, or simply someone looking for a deep but accessible adventure that easily fits around a busy lifestyle, Melvor is an addictive idle experience unlike any other.
Every skill in this game serves a purpose, interacting with the others in interesting ways. This means all the hard work you put into one skill will in turn benefit others. What strategy will you conjure to achieve maximum skillage?
In addition to over 20 skills to level up, there’s offline progression, cloud save compatibility, an integrated Bank/Inventory system and more! And thanks to its regular updates, the adventure continues to grow all the time.
Do you have what it takes to conquer Melvor?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP4_cjaQ4zA

I've implemented the desired changes, but I am not going to change the OP every day, by make a new post in this thread with the new free game, this will make sure that the reader will always be greeted with a new game post instead of having to scroll down from the OP every time this thread is updated. :)

Get Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition till 12-24-23

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/fallout-3-game-of-the-year-edition

Prepare for the Future™ Experience the most acclaimed game of 2008 like never before with Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition. Create a character of your choosing and descend into a post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for survival

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition​

Prepare for the Future™​

With Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, experience the most acclaimed game of 2008 like never before. Create a character of your choosing and descend into an awe-inspiring, post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for survival. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition includes all five of the Fallout 3 Game Add-on Packs:
  • Operation: Anchorage - Enter a military simulation and fight in the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders.
  • The Pitt - Travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters.
  • Broken Steel - Increase your level cap to 30, and finish the fight against the Enclave remnants alongside Liberty Prime.
  • Point Lookout - Embark on a mysterious and open-ended adventure in a huge, murky swampland along the coast of Maryland.
  • Mothership Zeta - Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your way off of the alien mothership, orbiting miles above the Capital Wasteland.

Key Features​

• Limitless Freedom - Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland! See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin! You make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter!
  • Experience S.P.E.C.I.A.L. - Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation — the SPECIAL Character System! Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character.
  • Fantastic New Views - The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective.
  • The Power of Choice - Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation can be dealt with in many different ways.
  • Blast 'Em Away With V.A.T.S. - Even the odds in combat with the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System for your Pip-Boy Model 3000! V.A.T.S. allows you to pause time in combat, target specific body parts on your target, queue up attacks, and let Vault-Tec take out your aggression for you. Rain death and destruction in an all-new cinematic presentation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWCVkrCHuLk

Get Ghostwire: Tokyo free till 12-25-23.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/ghostwire-tokyo

Tokyo's population has vanished and deadly supernatural forces prowl the streets. Hone your otherwordly abilities to unravel the truth behind the disappearance and save the city. Explore brand-new single player content with the Spider's Thread update!

Face the unknown, uncover the truth and save the city​

Tokyo is overrun by deadly supernatural forces, perpetrated by a dangerous occultist, causing Tokyo’s population to vanish in an instant. Ally with a powerful spectral entity on their quest for vengeance and master a powerful arsenal of abilities to unravel the dark truth behind the disappearance as you FACE THE UNKNOWN in Ghostwire: Tokyo.

A beautifully haunted Tokyo​

Explore a unique vision of Tokyo twisted by a supernatural presence. From its ultra-modern cityscape to its traditional temples and narrow alleyways, discover a hauntingly beautiful city teeming with Yokai - vengeful spirts spirits that prowl the streets. Discover iconic landmarks like Shibuya Crossing and Tokyo Tower, stunningly rendered with incredible detail and built to take advantage of next-generation technology. Experience the city frozen in time when the city’s population disappeared, and travel to the surreal underworld on your quest to save your family.

Devastating Elemental Abilities​

Wield a combination of upgradeable elemental powers and ghost-hunting skills to combat the supernatural threat. Use your ethereal abilities to ascend to the to the top of Tokyo's skyline and soar over the streets to discover new missions or even get the drop on your enemies.

Explore all-new content with the Ghostwire: Tokyo Spider's Thread Update​

Free for all players, the Spider's Thread update contains several additions to the base game, including a new area to explore, extended cutscenes, new side-missions, all-new enemies, added quality of life improvements, extra combat skills and a new roguelite "The Spider's Thread" game mode!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQq2tQq0Uv0

Another repeat? i have this already and sure didn't buy it. unless it was from amazon prime give away, can't remember.

Reminds me of the new Shadow Warrior but "less offensive" lol. I still need to play 2 and 3 that I bought tho.
Another repeat? i have this already and sure didn't buy it. unless it was from amazon prime give away, can't remember.
New to me, I might've missed it but I been getting free Epics since GTA5 years ago I think, might been a gap I missed some during the lockdowns, not sure tho.

Get the Outerworlds: Spacers Choice Edition free till 12-26-23.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-outer-worlds-spacers-choice-edition

Including the base game and all DLC, this remastered masterpiece is the absolute best version of The Outer Worlds.

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition​

The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition is the ultimate way to play the award-winning RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
Players who already have The Outer Worlds and its associated DLC, Murder on Eridanos and Peril on Gorgon, on the Epic Games Store can upgrade to The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition for a reduced purchase price.* To enable the upgrade purchasing option, players must be signed into the same Epic Games Account they used to purchase the base game and its associated DLC.
You’ve tried the rest, now come back for the best! The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition includes the base game and all add-on content as the definitive way to play the beloved RPG from Obsidian Entertainment. This remastered masterpiece is optimized to be the absolute best version of The Outer Worlds… even if you choose to play this critically acclaimed RPG as the absolute worst version of your character.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the colony. Explore the various planets and locations of Halcyon, including the mysterious Gorgon Asteroid and delightful distilleries of Eridanos. As you encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds.
In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.

Key Features:​

• It’s The Outer Worlds you love, but even better: 2019’s hit RPG has been remastered with better graphics, improved performance, additional animations, higher-res environments, and more.
• Increased level cap: A higher level cap means even more ways to build your character from the seven branches of the skill tree.
• The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops, they also affect your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
• Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or exploit them to your own ends.
• Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZIv-xKU8w

I wonder if my save file would transfer over if I dropped it in the newer version of the Outer Worlds.

I wonder if my save file would transfer over if I dropped it in the newer version of the Outer Worlds.
I tried getting mine to work from the non Spacer's choice version and it wouldn't work, but there are some tutorials on YT that explain how to.
I used the Steam version.

Epic delivered a nice freebie on Christmas Day!

I was expecting them to pull another Death Stranding and give away the original base version and not the newer Director’s Cut

maybe they’ll give away Death Stranding Director’s Cut during these 17 days as well

Epic delivered a nice freebie on Christmas Day!

I was expecting them to pull another Death Stranding and give away the original base version and not the newer Director’s Cut

maybe they’ll give away Death Stranding Director’s Cut during these 17 days as well
I agree.
Too bad I already have it on Steam. Is Death Stranding any good? I didn't want to try it unless I had the Director's Cut, but I've been getting curious about it lately.

Is Death Stranding any good? I didn't want to try it unless I had the Director's Cut, but I've been getting curious about it lately.

I haven’t bought Death Stranding yet but it sounds like a typical Kojima game…the Director’s Cut seems much improved as it eliminates a lot of the tedious aspects of the game

I would pick it up if it was a free giveaway

I haven’t bought Death Stranding yet but it sounds like a typical Kojima game…the Director’s Cut seems much improved as it eliminates a lot of the tedious aspects of the game

I would pick it up if it was a free giveaway
I have it on Epic from when they gave it away, I want to try it out but I'm one of those people that NEEDS to have ALL of the content or I keep feeling I'm missing something vital to the gameplay.

The Outer Worlds is an interesting offer. Maybe I can pretend I bought it instead of Starfield, and it'll help me nurse my financial wound.

Get the Outerworlds: Spacers Choice Edition free till 12-26-23.
I've been impressed so far with it, and the humour has made me chuckle more than once. However, that was after fighting with it to work. It kept crashing out in unrepeatable ways, from during the opening cinematic to during character creation to just after starting the gameplay. I went through the usual troubleshooting steps, turns out that it just doesn't play well at 4K for me. It works fine in a lower resolution, but if I change it to 4K it crashes. It's irritating.

Strange, I wonder if it's the Spacer's Choice version?
I've only played the OG and have never had that problem, are you OC'ed in any way?

I tried getting mine to work from the non Spacer's choice version and it wouldn't work, but there are some tutorials on YT that explain how to.
I used the Steam version.
I got my standard version GoG to Steam Spacer's Choice Edition saves to move over. There was no real issue. IIRC all you have to do is start a new game in the SCE then save the game. Then quit and copy the save directories over. Looking over my directories, in <user directory>/Saved Games/The Outer World/ is the save game directory for the GoG standard version. And the SCE is in the <user directory>/Saved Games/The Outer Worlds Spacers Choice/<long number>/ It's that <long number> subdirectory that needs to be created first by running the SCE initially by saving the game. After that you can delete all the subfolders in there and copy over the old save game subdirectories there.

Get Human Resource Machine for free till 12-27-23.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/human-resource-machine

Program little office workers to solve puzzles. Be a good employee! The machines are coming... for your job.
Human Resource Machine is a puzzle game for nerds. In each level, your boss gives you a job. Automate it by programming your little office worker. If you succeed, you'll be promoted up to the next level for another year of work in the vast office building. Congratulations!
Don't worry if you've never programmed before - programming is just puzzle solving. If you strip away all the 1's and 0's and scary squiggly brackets, programming is actually really simple, logical, beautiful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ByFcKeGNsI

Get Cursed to Golf free till 12-28-23.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/cursed-to-golf-a6bc22

With insane hazards, otherworldly power-ups and tons of replayability, will you make it back alive or will you forever be… Cursed to Golf!?​

Play as The Cursed Golfer, trapped in Golf Purgatory after a freak accident takes you out as you’re about to take the winning shot of an international tournament! Legend says that playing through the devious courses across Golf Purgatory will get you back to the land of the living and, more importantly, to the trophy you were about to win. Each course is governed by a ghostly Legendary Caddie, who will tutor you in the mystical ways of golf to aid you on your quest for redemption and revival.
Cursed to Golf offers a fresh take on the golfing and roguelike subgenres. Make your way through a hole within the PAR Count or your curse will take you back to the beginning of the course! To add to the challenge, these courses don’t just have bunkers and rough spots but are also chock full of mad obstacles like high powered fans, spikes, TNT boxes, teleporters and a whole load more. It’s all par for the course in this twisted take on the classic game!
Being cursed to play golf forever in the eternity of Golf Purgatory has its benefits, too! Use Birdie-Eye to catch a view of the whole course and see what trials lie ahead. Par count running low? Luckily, gold and silver Shot Idols are peppered throughout the holes, smashing through them with a cinematic flourish will replenish your shots. Ace Cards will turn the odds back in your favour, channeling your otherworldly powers to manipulate the game in incredible ways. Scattershot, U-Turn, Rocketball, Mulligans are just some of 20+ cards you have up your sleeve to turn the tide back in your favour!

Features​

• Explore the golf-themed world and characters of Golf Purgatory
• Precise “Golf-Like” gameplay across a randomly-ordered course in 4 biomes
• Navigate tough dungeon-like holes filled with wacky hazards
• Golf in style using over 20 unique Ace Card power-ups
• Challenge the world in online leaderboards
• 70+ holes will keep you swinging for eternity

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niL4VDuJ8o0

Strange, I wonder if it's the Spacer's Choice version?
I've only played the OG and have never had that problem, are you OC'ed in any way?
Yep, Spacer's Choice Edition.

I've done the usual, restart, driver update, clean boot, delete shader cache, etc.

I've tried the unusual as well: FSR, no FSR, Fullscreen/Borderless fullscreen/fullscreen, I've even downloaded (and verified the changes as far as I can) that an Engine.ini mod can do (it helps reduce stutter and the game looks better,) turned HDR off, and then back on, but the crashes remain. The best I can get is windowed 3200 x 1800 (which is 1080p * 1.667). 3200 x 2000 gives me a headache.

i7-6700 non-K, XFX RX 6800 XT Merc 319 underclocked and undervolted (defaults on GPU makes no difference,) 64GB RAM, Windows 10, version 10.0.19045.3803. I updated to the latest 23.12.1 AMD drivers during my troubleshooting. Connected to a 43" Samsung QN90B via HDMI with FreeSync Premium Pro (firmware 1602.)

Like, what the flip? lol

Yep, Spacer's Choice Edition.

I've done the usual, restart, driver update, clean boot, delete shader cache, etc.

I've tried the unusual as well: FSR, no FSR, Fullscreen/Borderless fullscreen/fullscreen, I've even downloaded (and verified the changes as far as I can) that an Engine.ini mod can do (it helps reduce stutter and the game looks better,) turned HDR off, and then back on, but the crashes remain. The best I can get is windowed 3200 x 1800 (which is 1080p * 1.667). 3200 x 2000 gives me a headache.

i7-6700 non-K, XFX RX 6800 XT Merc 319 underclocked and undervolted (defaults on GPU makes no difference,) 64GB RAM, Windows 10, version 10.0.19045.3803. I updated to the latest 23.12.1 AMD drivers during my troubleshooting. Connected to a 43" Samsung QN90B via HDMI with FreeSync Premium Pro (firmware 1602.)

Like, what the flip? lol
Have you tried it without FS?
Tried it with Vsync or a frame limiter?

Back