[Epic] 15 Days of Christmas Freebies (12/30=three Tomb Raider games, until 1/6 8AM PST)

missed Vampyr, damn.
Glad I caught the freebie on Prey- it's been on my list to try.
Already have Control on Epic and GoG so <shrug> on that one

So is the Tomb Raider Trilogy all the Modern games? I own all of those already only really played the Ice Snow one Rise of the Womb Raiders.

So is the Tomb Raider Trilogy all the Modern games? I own all of those already only really played the Ice Snow one Rise of the Womb Raiders.

I would guess it will be the "Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy" that's around on the Xbox store and PStore

Tomb Raider definitive edition, Rise of The Tomb Raider, and Shadow of The Tomb Raider + Season Passes for Rise/Shadow, Skins, and Challenge Packs (and the Baba Yaga DLC for Rise Of The Tomb Raider)

Though there is the Retro (TR1, TR2, TR3) and the other Trilogy (Legend, Anniversery, Underworld) bundles that are around but I just couldn't see EGS doing the Retro bunch and the other one is questionable in terms of how much excitement it would garner.

I would guess it will be the "Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy" that's around on the Xbox store and PStore

Tomb Raider definitive edition, Rise of The Tomb Raider, and Shadow of The Tomb Raider + Season Passes for Rise/Shadow, Skins, and Challenge Packs (and the Baba Yaga DLC for Rise Of The Tomb Raider)

Though there is the Retro (TR1, TR2, TR3) and the other Trilogy (Legend, Anniversery, Underworld) bundles that are around but I just couldn't see EGS doing the Retro bunch and the other one is questionable in terms of how much excitement it would garner.

Tomb Raider was given out for free on Steam. Rise of the Tomb Raider was given out for free on Epic. So it might be the new trilogy, with the "new freebie" being Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Last Day today Tomb Raider day least I got 1-2 games that I want to play. Maybe Epic will offer a good game 1st of the year next week.

Vampyr and Loop Hero

God's will Fall is next week lol I posted on their Facebook Page about listing that game guess what happened:p
It was also on my Wishlist on Steam.

Looks like their servers getting hammered. Says to try again later to claim.

Did anyone else only get Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary instead of the whole trilogy?

Glad they have shopping cart finally, so I can add multiple free games then check out🤣

Damn, this sucks, I missed out on the 22nd and earlier!

Glad I saw the GTA 5 free thread here a couple of years ago, been getting free games since March.

Last edited:
228 here, damn you must've started at the very beginning I feel like I've only missed a few :)
So now im up to 233 games on epic and have spent 0$, at this rate i might never buy any new pc games :)

Back