Ebay.com Refurb Seagate EXOS X14 ST14000NM0408 14TB 256MB 7200rpm 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD $97 per AC/FS + TAX

my point is , good luck having a random ebay seller giving a hoot about a claim you make outside ebay
Best bet is to use Paypal , to get 6 months no hassle return in case something goes wrong short-term and test your drives when you get them

At $100 shipped it's $7.1428/TB which is used drive prices. If the drives are good they honor this warranty then it's a steal.

I've got 2 8tb from GoHardDrive, HGST He drives. Been flawless in my NAS for about 6 months now.

my point is , good luck having a random ebay seller giving a hoot about a claim you make outside ebay
Best bet is to use Paypal , to get 6 months no hassle return in case something goes wrong short-term and test your drives when you get them
I always use PayPal with eBay. That's not negotiable.

I have bought from this goharddrive seller on ebay before. If it reflects a 5 year warranty, they will honor it. I have used them a few times on returns from the ebay reseller, and they always replaced my drive and made it right on my end. So do it. Won't regret it.

Thank you. Coupon code doesn't seem to work. Seems that off goharddrive.com there are Western Digital Ultrastar DC HC520 WUH721414ALE600 (0F31164) 14TB 7200RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Datacenter Hard Drive (Certified Refurbished) - 5 Year Warranty for $114.99. Is there a preference between Western Digital and Seagate the Western Digital is slightly cheaper. Seems goharddrive is better then serverpartsdeals.com if they do honor the 5 year warranty since serverparts deals only had a 2 year warranty when I bought the 18 tb seagates on black friday.

Thank you. Coupon code doesn't seem to work. Seems that off goharddrive.com there are Western Digital Ultrastar DC HC520 WUH721414ALE600 (0F31164) 14TB 7200RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Datacenter Hard Drive (Certified Refurbished) - 5 Year Warranty for $114.99. Is there a preference between Western Digital and Seagate the Western Digital is slightly cheaper. Seems goharddrive is better then serverpartsdeals.com if they do honor the 5 year warranty since serverparts deals only had a 2 year warranty when I bought the 18 tb seagates on black friday.
seagate was cheaper when i posted the deal. They increased the price because the deal is popular
Really no big difference there, WD Ultrastar are good drives as well as Seagate Exos. look for better price. And obviously, if you are going to add new drives to existing RAID array, it is better to have the same drives. But, it will also work with different ones.
Buy directly from the link you posted. They offer free shipping and no tax making it cheaper than ebay after price increase and if you dont have an Ebay coupon

No real performance difference between Seagate, WD, HGST, Toshiba when you're up to this level as they all have the same specs and pretty much work the same in real life. And that's intentional as their sas versions are used in data centers and data centers don't like different performance drives in the same array, hence the manufacturers seem to all stick to similar designs and performance metrics.

1 drive had error but seller RMAed quick

Testing with Victoria

Back