Ebay: 100$ off 400 on Tires

Guarana [BAWLS]

[H]ard|Gawd
$_57.jpg

Code: PMOTORS318

That's not a half bad coupon, if you needed something like that.

Interesting. Been considering a new set of shoes for the GTO. Will check out their stock.

Seems like in the past, I've tried to buy tires online to save money, but not sure it works out because when you get them installed/mounted/balanced etc the local shops seem to charge more for tires you didn't buy from them and so you eat up any savings you made on the initial tire purchase.

Costco or Sams or WalMart seem to be about the best option IMO.

But, maybe I'm doing it wrong???

Seems like in the past, I've tried to buy tires online to save money, but not sure it works out because when you get them installed/mounted/balanced etc the local shops seem to charge more for tires you didn't buy from them and so you eat up any savings you made on the initial tire purchase.

Costco or Sams or WalMart seem to be about the best option IMO.

But, maybe I'm doing it wrong???

This has been my experience. I've seen deals on Tire rack or similar places, but by the time you haul them to a tire place and have them mounted / balanced etc, the price is a wash compared to Sams/Costco/Discount tire.

Yeah you can't beat chain shop pricing. Carry in tires is $50-80 to mount and balance depending on shop. Unless you have an odd size like 145r12 or something.

So if you call your local discount tire company they will match the post discount price. I talked to the one I always go to locally and they asked what the eBay sale was and matched it. Said they don't have a problem making the shipping and whole transaction easier. I imagine the warranty support would be way easier that way as well .

Back